Today, just as a reference, is March 8th 2010 and
it is quarter to one at midday. It is Monday and
for work reasons I am sat in my car in a car park on the mountain on
Montjuïc here in Barcelona, well perhaps it is not only for work
reasons. The day is overcast and grey and in many places in barcelona it
is snowing, something almost unheard of here. I
have a view of Barcelona laid out in front of me and I am sat here
waiting to meet someone, we have agreed to meet here in the car park and
then go for lunch somewhere in Barcelona.
I am beginning to regret
having agreed to this as it is really quite cold, every now and then I
turn the motor on and get the heating going but sitting here is a little
suspicious and two people have already knocked on the window to ask if I
am ok. Another part of my problem is that I am
wearing a pretty nice dress a body hugging number that is quite sexy but
also professional. Apart from that I have only
my underwear on and my stockings. Over this I am
wearing a Jackie Kennedy type coat which is not really appropriate for
the day and the only concession I have made to the day is to not wear
the heels I had selected but black knee high boots with stiletto heels. The boots are a little racy but you can’t see that
they reach over my knees when I am standing because of the length of my
dress. Ok so now to answer the obvious question,
what am I doing freezing in my car instead of waiting in a bar
somewhere, or at the office. Well the answer is
simple, the man I am waiting for is an old flame of mine, a guy I once
had a very passionate affair with. He is married
but is what is called “un cuarenton interessante”, an interesting forty
year old. He is a supplier for my company and
whilst we don’t actually do any business now we meet up occasionally for
lunch. Why am I dressed as I am, well I am sure
you can all guess, I am hoping I will inpsire him to forego lunch and
take me somewhere where we can relive the passion we once enjoyed
together. He suggested meeting here and I have
taken this as a sign that maybe he is thinking of more than just lunch.
As I have said, he is around forty, ten years older
than me, married with three children
to a lovely women who I also know very well. He
is the owner of his own company, as I am, and we know each other through
our families in addition to the professional link we had in the past. I have known him for many years but lost contact with
him until the day he phoned me at work and asked if I was interested in
seeing him to give him the chance to sell me some of his products. As I knew him from the past I agreed and we arranged
to have lunch together. An awful lot of my
affairs have started over lunch in one of Barcelona’s many excellent
restaurants. I went to the restaurant with no
expectations whatsoever and walked in expecting to see a grown up
version of the child I had known. I remember I
looked around the restaurant as the waiter took my jacket and totally
failed to recognise him. I only knew who he was
when a very attractive man stood up and came over to me.
He had changed so much, as often happens of course. Now he is tall, quite slim but with a swimmer’s
shoulders. Dark hair that is thinning but he
wears it very short and it suits his face. Now I
know that his physique is due to his interest in triathlons. He came over to me smiling and we shook hands and
kissed, as is typical here. He smelt wonderful, I
recognised the cologne Agua de Gio. With
wonderful manners he escorted me over to his table and we ordered
drinks. We chatted about families and business
and if my eyes were all over him I also saw clearly that his were all
over me. He told me about his family, his wife
and children. I was mildly surprised to hear that
he was married to a woman I had known in school. She
had been three years ahead of me and I remembered her as being very
pretty then. Her parents had been friends of mine
then and I think we had even been to family parties together. Our lives were linked in many different ways and by
the end of the lunch we had even hammered out the basics of a business
agreement that was going to be of great interest to both of us.
Quite apart from the social
and business side of our lunch I couldn’t deny that I felt strongly
attracted to him. He was good looking, funny,
attentive and very provocative. He made jokes
that were a little risque and made me blush slightly but were never in
bad taste. I am not normally a physical person,
wait let me explain that. I have friends of mine
who are alway touching men, you know, a hand on their arm, a rubbing of
shoulders that is almost accidental. I know that
this sends a very clear message to most men, a message I normally don’t
want to send. But with this man, let’s call him
Andreu, I found myself wanting these little moments of contact. We drank our wine at the same time, we leant forward
towards each other when we were speaking, he offered to let me taste his
dessert. We were very correct but by the end of
the lunch the atmosphere was far from just businesslike.
Nevertheless nothing happened, he agreed to come to my office
with some samples and we shook hands and kissed again as I left.
He was as good as his word and duly passed by my
office with samples, we agreed terms and he asked me if I wanted to have
lunch again the week after. I was regrettably
busy the day that he mentioned but in my turn I asked him if he was
going to attend the trade fair that was scheduled for the week after
that. He said he was and so I slyly said we might
want to go together. The fair was scheduled in
Madrid, about eight hours from us by car, and lasted three days. He readily agreed and offered to take his car, I
agreed and we arranged to meet outside my apartment block.
After he left I was certain that I was in for a great three days
in Madrid. No married man would agree to drive
to Madrid with a single woman and have no ulterior motive surely, plus
we had only met up again a week before. I
immediately left work saying I had some visits to make and went
shopping!
We suddenly ran out of things to say, with the
coffee cups now cold in our hands and with the conversation at a point
where perhaps we both felt embarassed at all the things we had said an
uncomfortable silence ensued. He broke it by
calling for the bill. We both made ourselves busy
picking up our things and heading to the lift to go down to the garage. As we walked across the reception area of the hotel
my mind was spinning at all the things he had said and at all the things
I had told him about myself. I was agog at how
much we had just shared in only one conversation. We
entered the lift and the doors slid shut in front of us.
In the mirrors on the back of the doors I saw the same sort of
confusion on his face, he turned to me and started to say something. But then he stopped. The lift
pinged softly and the doors opened to the corridor that led to the car
park, I walked out towards his car with him close behind me. I felt very concious of him being there, very concious
of how I was walking of how his eyes were probably following me. I was wearing black heels and a charcoal grey suit, a
little severe but the whole things was lightened by the sheer black
blouse I had on that was just a little transparent. As
we headed towards the car in the dim light I slipped the jacket off and carried it in my hand. The
neon strip lighting fell on me every ten paces or so, could he see how
it was transparent, would he notice? We got to
the car and he opened it. I opened the back door
and sat down on the seat with my feet outside the car, I carefully
folded my jacket and left it on the seat beside me. He
hadn’t yet got into the car and he was standing in front of me looking
down at me. Another silence, but this time I
broke the impasse.
I reached forward and ran
the end of my nail around his belt buckle, I looked up at him and then
down again. I bit my lip in what I hoped looked
like innocent girlie indecision, not that I thought I would be fooling
him. I then ran my nail down the outside of the
fly of his jeans, I could feel the buttons under the material´. He hadn’t moved yet but he was watching me intently. Then he moved a little closer to me, I
had the ends of my fingers now lightly on the fly of his jeans,
seemingly like magic I could feel how inside his cock was hardening
under my touch. I caressed its outline and looked
up again. He smiled at me and said, “so how
rough do you like it?” I answered back with a smile, “I bet you can’t
get too rough with me.”
He reached out a hand and pushed me back onto the
back seat of the car, I could feel my nicely folded jacket under me and
for an instant regretted that it would now end up a mess.
He half climed into the car over me, his knees on the edge of
the seat, he stretched out a hand and grabbed at my blouse. The light material easily ripped under his hands, the
sound of it tearing seemed to delight him. I
caught at his hand and tried to stop him but he batted my hands away,
with both hands he ripped the front of my blouse off me.
I had my knees up and my skirt up around my thighs, he was
between my legs and I could feel his jeans against the inside of my
thighs. He loomed over me his face a clear
reflection of the passion he was feeling, I was also feeling really
turned on by this sudden turn of events too. He
grabbed at me again yanking at the front of my bra, he pulled the
quarter cups down roughly and my breasts and hard nipples sprang out. He sort of growled at me and grabbed both of them as
he lowered his head to suck on my nipples greedily. He
sucked on them and bit them and licked them wildly. His
hands squeezed my breasts quite savagely and this really was turning me
on. I could feel the swelling of his cock in his
jeans pressing into me roughly where my sex was. I
took hold of both sides of his head and pulled his face up towards me, I
pulled him up to me and we kissed passionately, he tasted of coffee and
cognac. His tongue raped my mouth forcing its
way around mine. As he broke off the kiss I bit
his lower lip. I let go but as a response he
pinched my nipples viciously, I felt a surge of hot desire flow down me
centering on my sex. He pushed up off me and
reached down to where my skirt was rumpled up around my hips, with a
yank he pulled it up higher so that it was now around my waist. I could feel the heat of his hands on my bare stomach,
where my stomach ended there was a delicate triangle of black lace, a
lace that matched the tops of my stockings. He
didn’t care for the care with whic h I had chosen my underwear, he
crudely pulled my tanga down along my thighs, this effectively trapped
my thighs together as it tangled around my knees. With
the situation becoming difficult in the narrow confines of the back
seat of his audi he simplified it by pushing my legs up towards my head,
this crudely exposed my sex to him and as I looked past my own calves I
could see how his gaze was transfixed as he looked at my intimate core. He placed both hands on the underside of my thighs,
his weight bearing down on me. Then with his
right hand he aggresively fingered me, I felt how his fingers roughly
explored my pussy. I was hot and excited so his
fingers slipped wetly inside me, this seemed to excite him even more and
he enthusiastically pumped his fingers in and out of my wet sex a few
times. My breathing was now ragged, I felt abused
and tremendously excited, his using me as a sexual object and how this
excited him so much made me really hot. I felt
wanton and desperate to be fucked. He again
placed both hands on my thighs pushing down. I
felt the tips of my heels knock on the window of the door behind my
head, he clambered half out of the car and then proceeded to devour my
sex with his mouth. His style of oral sex wasn’t a
style, it was simply a desperate attempt to get as much of my lips into
his mouth as he could, then he fucked my with his tongue and then
sucked hungrily on my clit. It was rough and wild
and was driving me crazy. I could feel liquid
from my sex running down the crack of my arse to the seat under us.
Finally he took his face off me and let up on the
pressure on my legs. With one hand he pulled my
lovely delicate lace tanga off past my heels and threw it over his
shoulder out onto the floor of the garage. He
stood back from me, standing up outside the car, I was a wreck, my
gaping pussy in full view and my legs still up in the air.
I looked down my body and saw him fumbling as he unbuckled his
trousers. The moment of truth? Had
he been exagerrating? He dragged down his jeans
and I could see an enormous bulge in his shorts. He
pulled those down too and there it was, probably the largest and
thickest cock I have ever seen. It was truly
long, how long I didn’t know till later, and thick with large pulsing
veins and a wonderfully engorged purple looking knob that stood out as
being thicker than his shaft. He leaned in over
me again and once more trapped my ankles up around my ears. I could feel how he was positioning himself against me
and then... God! The
feeling of his enormous knob pushing into me, stretching me to the limit
was absolutely orgasmic in itself. Then I felt
the hot hard length of him slowly enter me and seemed to shudder with
another orgasm. Wild though he was in that moment
of passion he was careful to enter me slowly so as not to hurt me. Then when I felt the head of his wonderful cock
firmly lodged up against my cervix I gleefully dug my nails into his
arms and hissed at him, “this is what you call rough?” It
had the effect I desired, he abandoned all pretence of being gentle
with me and instead started to pound at me.
I felt his wonderful enormous length stretching me as it slid in and out of me. I could feel his balls knocking up against me and the tension in his arms as he supported himself over me. I moved my hands up to behind his head and did my best to bite his ears and his neck, to provoke him. I called him a fag and a pussy and asked if he couldn’t fuck me any harder. His attack on me got wilder and wilder, I could feel that I was going to come and was screaming at him and moaning like someone possessed when he suddenly stiffened and exploded inside me. He came copiously, I could feel the spurts of his come inside me as he came. I was close to coming but he had come just a little too soon for me. I clung on to him and ordered him not to stop, to go on fucking me hard. But he collapsed on me totally spent, panting like a marathon runner. His shirt was soaked with sweat. Finally his breathing calmed and he was nice enough to get off me as I still had my ankles up round my ears. He sat down on the seat and I swivelled round and was sitting by the far door. For a moment neither of us spoke. His gaze was lost in the distance somewhere in the blackness of the garage. I felt used and abused and adored the feeling. There was still a kernel of desire and quite some frustration as I hadn’t come but it didn’t really matter. I looked down and between us on the leather of the back seat there was a large stain from all the sex juices and come. I smiled as I looked at it. Eventually he looked over at me. “I am so sorry,” were his first words. I reached across and held a finger across his lips. “What on earth for?” I asked him, “that was absolutely marvellous.” He smiled at me and kissed the tip of my finger.
I felt his wonderful enormous length stretching me as it slid in and out of me. I could feel his balls knocking up against me and the tension in his arms as he supported himself over me. I moved my hands up to behind his head and did my best to bite his ears and his neck, to provoke him. I called him a fag and a pussy and asked if he couldn’t fuck me any harder. His attack on me got wilder and wilder, I could feel that I was going to come and was screaming at him and moaning like someone possessed when he suddenly stiffened and exploded inside me. He came copiously, I could feel the spurts of his come inside me as he came. I was close to coming but he had come just a little too soon for me. I clung on to him and ordered him not to stop, to go on fucking me hard. But he collapsed on me totally spent, panting like a marathon runner. His shirt was soaked with sweat. Finally his breathing calmed and he was nice enough to get off me as I still had my ankles up round my ears. He sat down on the seat and I swivelled round and was sitting by the far door. For a moment neither of us spoke. His gaze was lost in the distance somewhere in the blackness of the garage. I felt used and abused and adored the feeling. There was still a kernel of desire and quite some frustration as I hadn’t come but it didn’t really matter. I looked down and between us on the leather of the back seat there was a large stain from all the sex juices and come. I smiled as I looked at it. Eventually he looked over at me. “I am so sorry,” were his first words. I reached across and held a finger across his lips. “What on earth for?” I asked him, “that was absolutely marvellous.” He smiled at me and kissed the tip of my finger.
We never did make it to Madrid. He
went and reserved a room in that same self hotel. I
had to get my bag from the back of the car and change into clean
clothes before I could risk taking the lift up to our room. We hadn’t even thought about who might have seen us in
the car park of the hotel, later he told me there was a closed circuit
TV system and that the barman had given him drinks on the house for some
reason. I didn’t ask anymore. We
had three days of fantastic unforgettable sex. Then
we went home.
As I have been writing this it has started snowing,
I have about 2cms of snow all over my car. It
is now half past two and I don’t think he is coming. Maybe
he has been held up by the snow. I don’t dare
call him as he has advised me that his wife monitors all the calls on
his mobile, or perhaps he just prefers me not to bother him. I am going back to the office now. Back
to my working life. But at least I still have
the memories.

Very good! This reminded me of a few years ago when I used to meet my business partner's wife for wild, wanton sex inside my car on remote country roads. A few times we almost got caught. One time he called me when we were engaged. She said to answer. Which I did and she started to give me the best blowjob ever while I talked to him. She later said I should get an Academy Award for keeping on. I later asked if she wanted a mint. She said no she wanted to taste me all afternoon. That led to a replay! Thanks,
ReplyDeleteEddy
Andreu...now I know the name of the guy I want to switch places with. I'm not as tall and I don't swim or compete in triathlons and I'm not the longest guy around, but I compensate ;-)
ReplyDeleteNakedness, sex, and drink - elements of the very best trips.
Tim