Just saying hi to anyone who happens on by


I adore writing what you might call erotic stories. I have written lots of them over the last few years and published many of them on different erotic sites around the web.


Finally, after seeing different sites disappear and my stories with them, I thought I would create a place where I could post them and keep them for me and people who like reading erotica.

I am a single woman living and working in Barcelona in Catalunya. I am a very active person, I work in my own business and that takes up a lot of my time. I am also involved in a lot of other public activities and so, regrettably, I will never give out photos of myself or any other personal information.

Please comment and I will try to get back to you, either here or by mail.

Thanks a lot to everyone.

A day at the beach

I had been to a beach I love in a place called the Delta de l'Ebre, this is south of Barcelona down the coast about an hour and a half.
 
The delta of the river there has created some really awesome beaches and one of them is designated as a nudist beach. It is a largely desolate place and is often a dirty and abandoned beach that is isolated and not a lot more. Every few years, depending on the tides and the weather, the sand moves in such a way that it forms dunes.
2006 was such a year and the beach, although still dirty and abandoned, was covered in smooth perfect dunes from the end of the grass to the water, about 150 metres, along its entire length so about a kilometre and a half. That summer I drove down there with a few friends of mine mainly to go to have supper at one of the fantastic shell food places there but also to go sunbathing.

We arrived at the beach along a pretty rough dirt road through the magnificent rice paddies that are typical of the delta. Once at the beach we left the car amongst the grass and walked out onto the beach...


Anyway, the four of us walked through these splendid white dunes towards the dazzling water. We were Alex and Tania, myself and Ana. Alex and Tania are a couple I have known for quite a while and Ana is a friend of mine with whom I have had a couple of tantalising experiences on holiday and at parties in Barcelona. To cut things a little shorter Alex is a pretty bulky short guy with loads of hair (ugh) and Tania is a bit taller than him, large bust and generous of hips. Ana on the other hand is just what I love in a girl, petite nymph like with a cute girly face, small perfect breasts and a dirty disposition.


We set ourselves up just where the dunes ended still on the dry sand about five metres from the wet sand and eight from the water. The waves were rolling in, nothing large but pleasantly noisy and it was totally sun drenched but with a gorgeous breeze. Looking down the beach there were a few fisherman, but so far away that I couldn't make out how many, and looking up no one at all. There had to be some more people around as there were a couple of more cars parked in the grassy area but no one was in sight.


We all stripped down to our bathing suits, bikinis and such and then came the first crunch of the afternoon. I had on a lovely dark red bikini which had a daring tanga bottom, I can wear it what the hell. The others were a little more sober with Alex wearing long swimming shorts (which only made him look shorter in my opinion). I looked at Ana and in unison we stripped off our bikini tops to go topless. Tania wasn't too happy with us for this as I know that as she has really large breasts she doesn't really like going topless but with only a slight grimace she followed suit, something that brought a great smile to Alex's face. There was no jealousy around as Alex really loves her more generous lines and for him Ana and I were (and are) just skinny!


We all stretched out on out towels and Alex ran off boyishly to try out the surf. Having found places for bags, shoes, water etc out came the bottles of sun cream. We were all busily covering ourselves when Alex returned. He plonked himself down on his towel and offered to do Tania's back, she stretched out and he started to massage the cream into her skin, he is a professional nurse and knows how to massage professionally, so she was like a cat with the cream. Though I could see that a lot of the movements in his massage were not exactly about spreading the cream around. It seemed only natural that I offered to do the same for Ana so she also lay out on her towel. I got out the oil that I prefer to use and set to... with a will. I pored the oil into one hand and the mischeviously down her back and over one thigh. I could see her smile to herself and I could imagine what she was thinking of. I left the bottle oiled up both my hands and then spent a very pleasant ten minutes massaging the oil into her warm smooth skin. She has a lovely slim but muscled back, small but firm ass and great legs. I got every inch of her slick and shiny with oil, even pulling her bikini bottoms into the crack of her ass to do her cheeks. Alex was still lesuirely working on Tania but I could also see that he was watching us a lot too. Tania finally turned over and took the sun cream away from Alex, Ana turned over too but just lay there expectantly. Well I didn't want to stop either but I was a little reluctant to annoy Tania by mounting a show in front of her boyfriend. She was rubbing cream into her arms when she noticed me poised with my oily hands and Ana awaiting me. With a glance she captured the vibes and abruptly asked Alex if he wouldn't prefer to finish the job on her himself. He agreed readily and so grabbed their towels as she got up and followed her off into the dunes. I reckoned they would have more fun that way anyway. Left alone with Ana she urged me to carry on and stretched erotically for me as encouragement. I went back to anointing her lovely body. Now I felt free to allow my hands to roam all over her and I spent considerable time on her lovely firm breasts and her now quite hard nipples. She was almost purring under my touch when suddenly she bounced up and announced it was my turn. I agreed and went over to my towel and she got to her knees next to me. I lay down face down and she poured oil into the small of my back making a hot little puddle there. As she slowly worked over my back and then down to my rear she praised all the parts of me she liked best, and started to list all the things she would like to do to those parts. She knew she was turning me on, as I knew that was what she wanted, we were old hands at this.


As she was running her hands over my calves and I was about to turn over she suddenly said, "don't look now but now I know who belongs to that car we have seen." In the distance up the beach we could see two guys walking down the beach towards us. They were walking in the surf line and were still about 3-400 metres away. Ana gave me a push and I turned over. As I did she suddenly yanked at my tanga and got it down to around my knees before I even managed to protest, wrestling it off me she threw it away and cried out, "isn't this supposed to be a nudist beach?" So saying she also stood up and whipped off her bikini bottoms. I made a move to go for my tanga but she fell on top of me and what with her being all oiled up I couldn't stop her from pushing me back down onto the towel, "don't make a fuss," she admonished me. She grabbed the bottle of oil again and splashed it all over my front. We were fighting and wrestling and she was laughing like a demon and of course we attracted the attention of the two guys right off, just what she wanted and I didn't. "There coming over here," I hissed at her, "so stop being an ass and lie still," she answered me. I gave up and lay back and she started to rub the oil all over me, they were still quite a way away so by the time they got close I was slick and shining like her and our composure was restored. Ana had her ass high in the air as she leaned over me to rub her hands erotically up and over my breasts. I had found my sunglasses and from behind them was able to size the guys up. "Mid twenties, quite fit, one of them is cute," I whispered at her. They stopped a little way from us and watched Ana working on me, or watched her flaunt her nude ass and pussy at them I don't know which. One of them made to say something but quick as a flash Ana cut him off, "Oh hi, look sorry but we don't want any company ok?" The cute one who had wanted to say something held up his hands as if to say no problem and the other guy looked really crestfallen. Ana had sat back on her heels and I propped myself up on my elbows (she was showing off her ass so I reckoned I would show off my breasts). "But," Ana drawled, "you can stay and watch if you want." They looked at each other and mumbled something, Ana giggled and lent down to me, "God I love this,"she whispered. Ana is a real voyeur and a real exhibitionist. I knew that having these two guys there for her was perhaps even more exciting than whatevershe might have been thinking of doing with me. She then licked my right nipple in a really dirty lascivious way. Then she kissed me long and hard our tongues finding each other and jousting sexily. I fell back on to the towel and she lowered herself down onto me. Our bodies slipped over each other from the oil, I could feel her hard nipples raking my stomach. I put my hands under her arms and pulled her up me to kiss her again, I was getting wet myself now too.


 


By the time we finished playing with each others tongues I was really hot as hell, I guess it was a combination of the sun, her and the audience. I have never been an exhinitionist like Ana is but there was something about having those two guys there watching us that made me a little wild I have to admit. Ana straddled me and I sat up so that I could suck on her hard little nipples. She was pulling my mouth hard onto her and rubbing herself on my thigh. I raked my nails up and down her back and she arched away from me inside the ring of my arms. Her moving away from me allowed me to see that the not so cute one had his hard on out and was stroking himself. The cute one was not quite so wanton but had an enormous bulge that evidenced his excitement at the show we were putting on. Ana slid off me to my left side and started sucking on my left breast. At the same time she ran her hand down me and onto my sex, taking advantage of our lubed up state she was able to slide her hand between my thighs and me feeling really sexed up I swung my legs open. My sex must have been gaping open as I could feel how my sex juices started to run down the crack of my ass. Ana reached down and with enthusiasm forced three fingers deep inside me. Now it was me who arched her back on the towel as her fingers filled my hot wet sex. I grabbed for her shoulders and held on as she frigged me furiously, her greedy mouth stayed latched on to my left nipple and I was panting open mouthed as she worked my pussy mercilessly. As she fucked me with her fingers she used her thumb to rub my clit sending waves of pleasure crashing over me. I could feel an orgasm building inside me, and then I opened my eyes to the sight of two guys beating away furiously with their eyes glued to me and my breasts and my wet bloated sex... this was too much and I came, spasming around Ana's busy hand clutching at her. The not so cute guy came too and he wasn't so far away now as some of his come fell on my right thigh. The cute one slackened off the pace anticipating I suppose that this wasn't the end.

I was flat out on my towel with Ana sat astride me licking her fingers, she is very self centred Ana and always wants to come first so she can then relax and enjoy her turn. Once I had recovered I toppled her onto her towel and knelt up. She had attacked me so I reckoned she wouldn't begrudge me doing the same thing. I grabbed her ankles and pushed them back over her head. Leaning with my palms on her thighs, her with her feet and ass in the air I could see her hot little pussy split open in front of me like a ripe fruit. She propped her hands under herself to support this odd position and to allow me to have my hands free too. I delicately peeled the lips of her sex apart, she is always totally shaven. Inside she was hot and red, slick with her excitement. Kneeling over her as I was it was easy, and fantastic, to lower my mouth to her hot sex and start to lap at her. I started lapping from her asshole up the middle of her sex, holding her lips apart, and finishing on her clitoris. I ran my tongue over her in long luxurious strokes, I could feel her jump under me every time I came to her clit. 


Then I sucked her pussy lips into my mouth one at a time and then fucked her with my tongue. All of this was just preparatory to starting to work on her clit. This is Ana's really hot spot. I started circling my tongue around it, then running it lightly across it, then flicking it with just the tip. She was tensing and squirming under me, she whimpered a lot too and was starting to push against me with her legs, I bore down on her and started flicking her clit in rapid movements. Mr Cute's cock was now covered with pre cum and he was sliding his closed fist up and down its whole gorgeous length, he had a look of ferocious concentration as he watched us. Mr not so cute was stood there with his second erection pumping away maniatically with an absurd look on his face, almost desperation. Both were only a metre or so away from us. I now returned to Ana's upturned cunt and attacked her clit with my whole mouth, licking, flicking, sucking and even biting on the flesh of her sex. Ana is an aggresive person and almost needs aggresion to get off. I swivelled to one side slightly and without stopping my assault on her penetrated her with four of the fingers of me left hand and started almost fisting her. This sent her over the top and she was moaning and then screaming as she came violently, I pushed on with my attentions as she writhed and bucked under me and only stopped when I felt more come spatter across my back, Mr not so cute had got there again. Mr cute was also coming as I looked up at him and great gobs of come fell across Ana's ass and exposed pussy and thighs. She rolled over onto her side and pulled me down behind her to embrace her, protectively almost. Mr not so cute said something about a phone number, mr cute just said thanks and pulled his crass friend after him as he walked away stuffing his still hard penis into his shorts. Ana was soon seemingly asleep there on her towel, I covered her with mine and went for a swim to cool off. She took this pic of me as I came back and then unbelievable went down on me as we waited for the others to come back. Some people never get enough, ie... me.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Erika We loved this story. It got my wife so wet and I just kept flicking my tongue around her clit. Then I pushed my finger into her juicy ass and finger fucked it while she continued to read it outloud. We agreed that this would be a site to behold. We haven't gone to a nude beach yet but will this winter for sure. We sure would like to come across a scene like this. Better still maybe we can convince her girlfriend to come with us.
    Eddy from Kitchener

    ReplyDelete
  2. Given that I'm 7/10 of your latest visitors, just thought I'd drop a line and say 'hi" and THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Ana are wonderful. I sometimes go to nude beaches, but i've never seen such a beautiful sight. I wonder how Tania would compensate on Alex if they had come back soon enough. Maybe they were slow to return because she already was taking his mind off of you and Ana. - Tim

    ReplyDelete