en I arrived at my hotel, nothing really special a typical business type
hotel, I got out of the taxi and left my bags with the concierge and then walked
in to check in. In front of me at reception was a couple, well not exactly
a couple. They were together but I immediately thought of them as boss and
secretary/personal assistant. Both of them in their thirties, both of them
dressed in their business work clothes just like I was. He had on a dark
suit with a shirt and tie, I could see he was quite slim as he was carrying his
jacket over his arm. She was wearing a business outfit, slim figure
hugging trousers and a short jacket with a blouse. As the second girl at
reception called me over to register I could hear them talking, Americans.
They were asking about the swimming pool on the second floor and its opening
times. It was about six in the afternoon. I was dressed in a a knee
length skirt, blouse and jacket. Yes I even fly in my heels! I
finished registering and we all moved over towards the lifts more or less as a
group. He pressed the button on the first lift and I did so on the
second. My lift arrived first and I entered it and pressed the button to
keep the doors open just in case they wanted to join me. Sure enough they
did. They both got in with me but as it was my lift I asked them what
floor, "ninth," they both said at once and then they smiled at each other
because they had both answered at the same time. I smiled too, "ninth,
wow, mine too." I pressed the button and the doors closed.
My room was nice with big picture windows looking out towards the woods and the castle up on the hill. Opposite there were more hotels but far enough away to allow me not to worry about people spying on me. I settled in, showered, changed and so on. Then I got ordered half a litre of white sangria and sat on the terrace reading with my kindle. Good thing about electronic books, you don't need a light.
I heard nothing from my American business neighbour, went to bed and forgot about them.
The next day I had several meetings with different people in different parts of Lisbon. A series of meetings and taxis and negotiations and some really pretty dull weather with lots of clouds and wind. It was still pretty warm though, about 26,27. Not hot for me but nice.
I was sitting in the dark reading when I think I heard the door of Mr America's room open. Laughter and giggling followed as, I presumed, boss and secretary both stumbled into the room. I was sure when the picture window was slid open and they both came out onto the terrace. They admired the view, the weather had cleared up by then and it was a lovely warm night. They had obviously been out for the night and were pretty drunk. They were laughing at some Russians they had sat near in the bar they had been in. They had been celebrating Russia's win the the Euro cup and had been very over the top. Then things got quiet and I was certain I heard them kissing. They went back in and I think I heard clothes rustling and her heels fall on the marble floor of the bathroom. With their window open and me sitting on the other side of the glass partition on the balcony I was perfectly positioned to hear everything. I turned off my kindle, just in case. Yes I am a bit of a pervert, well a lot really.
"Leave them on," he said. "Stand here, hands behind you back while I get the rope." There was a muffled laugh but then he said, "if you laugh you will regret it." "Sorry Sir," she answered. Wow I thought, a kinky boss and his secretary. Silence and then a sharp slap, "keep still and don't move your hands." I imagined him tying them behind her with the rope he presumable had brought with him for that purpose, this also told me that they weren't first time lovers, despite the seperate rooms. With her hands tied he ordered, "on the bed on your knees." I heard the bed flex and her moving around. "Keep your ass up," he said. I now imagined her kneeling on the bed, her chest flattened on the mattress, face turned to one side, with her rear in the air. All this with her hands tied behind her. It was a very sexy thing to imagine. Then I heard her moan and some more kissing sounds.
What was he kissing? Her back? Surely not. "You have been a good girl and waxed for me, I like that." He said. More kissing sounds. Now I imagined him behind her at the foot of the bed, semi naked, his hard on standing out in his shorts (Americans alwasy wear those ridiculous shorts). His face pressed between the cheeks of her arse as he tongued her arsehole and pussy. "I want you to squeeze my finger now, I want to feel your pussy tighten on my finger." She moaned again as he slid his finger into her (wet?) pussy. My questions was answered immediately, "who's a dirty little girl then, all excited and wet." I could now hear him sliding his finger or fingers in and out of her. "Do you like this you dirty little girl?" He asked. "Oh yes Sir, I love it Sir. I can't help being wet Sir I am a very dirty girl." There was more than a little sarcasm in her voice, I got the feeling these games were of his invention not hers. Her tone got her a heavy slap which cracked into the still night air. "She gasped and gave a cry of protest. "Do you want more of that slut?" He asked in a commanding voice. "No Sir, I am sorry Sir." She said and now she did sound sincere. He continued working her wet pussy and then said, "now dirty girl relax and you this will be easy." I knew what that meant and her gasp confirmed that he was now sliding his wet fingers into her arse. She whimpered slightly, "there's a good girl," he said, "got to get it well lubricated." Who is going to get it in the ass tonight, I thought.
She was moaning by now and I don't think she was putting it on either. Then she paused, as presumably he prepared his attack and anointed her arsehole with her own pussy juices. Then I heard her gasp, give a little moan and then his tremendous sigh (of satisfaction I suppose). She was moaning now in a lower voice. "I love being inside your ass, this is the best way to reward bad behaviour." There were a couple of more sharp slaps and the sounds of bodies moving on the mattress.
I was to be denied part two. I tried listening to the wall, I even got a glass from the bathroom but nothing worked. Still it gave me something to think about as I lay on my bed later. When I came with mental images of savage BDSM style ass fucking jumping around in front of my eyes I gave a nice loud scream. I hope I woke him up and he spent some time thinking of me too.
great submission Erika, loved the read!!
ReplyDeletety
Daniel
Thanks a lot Daniel, but I have been a little stressed and haven't had time to finish this yet.
ReplyDeleteIf you liked it so far wait for the rest.
Love
Erika
waiting and your very welcome!!
ReplyDeleteD.
hope the stress is easing a bit--looking for part 2, taking my laptop to bed, to read a bit before sleeping!!
ReplyDeleteDaniel
I enjoyed this one very much. I liked the asides about what you were doing and feeling and thinking...
ReplyDelete