This
is a true story, the only thing is it isn't my true story. I was told
this by a friend of mine when we were talking about first time
experiences. As an introduction to sex I think this is a damn good one.
I had met Josh at the youth club, he had turned up with a group of friends some of whom I already knew. We had hit it off immediately, we just had a sort of "feeling", we clicked.... you know what I mean. Maybe it was because he wasn't English either. When I was young in the Uk I was always the Spanish girl. I never really shook that label and in fact in the end came to enjoy the sort of exotic fame that it brought me. Josh was from the West Indies. His parents had just moved to London. He had a sort of short afro and wonderfully warm light brown skin. His face was full of character, always smiling and his eyes were deep pools of sensuality, or at least they were to me.
Initially I just sort of ignored him. I don't know why but in the Uk everyone always thinks that people from a foreign country are much looser than they are. I had had to guard my virginity really hard in order to stave off the idea that I was "easy". Josh was in the upper sixth like me but just not in my school. He was studying Art and History as two of his four A levels just like me too. We had a lot of stuff in common but I only talked to him when I was with a group of people at the start. He tried to single me out but I would see him coming and smoothly insert myself into a group of people chatting next to me so he couldn't get me alone.
Of course the messages started to arrive immediately. "Josh likes you, why don't you talk to him?" "Josh is hot for you." "Jost wants to know if you like him too." Both my girlfriends and other guys kept passing me messages that sounded more and more desperate. I would always answer that I just wasn't looking for a boyfriend. I would limit myself to catching his eye "accidentally" and then looking away embarassed.
One Friday evening those of us who were alredy eighteen had arranged to meet up in a pub in a small village called Ongar. I hitched a ride with a girlfriend of mine in her car and we arrived at about half eight, the Jazz band was due to start playing at nine. As we walked from her car to the door to the pub she nudged me, over by the fence there was a blue trial bike, the motorbike that I knew Josh rode. "Tonight's the night!" She teased me. I slapped her on her arse and pushed the door open to the pub.
Our small group was over in a corner sitting on two sides of a wooden table. The seat along the wall was a long sort of bench seat. Josh was sitting in the middle of it between another three people. My friend Lucy pushed me down into a seat opposite him. The guys bought the drinks and we all started chatting.
Josh started talking about his art project, the pictures he had chosen to do for the A level exams. I was deeply interested as I was in a real mess about what to choose from my own works so we were soon deeply engrossed comparing ideas and theories about what would be best. I had soon forgotten the rest of the table. I was also taken in completely by him physically. He had fine features though retaining a slightly spread nose and rather full lips. His afro gave him an African look but his light colouring gave away his West Indian heritage. He spoke with a rolling sort of accent and said lovely things like, "ya know man," a lot. I think he was putting it on a little but I loved it. I couldn't stop watching his lips and eyes, I was entranced and it was showing.
At one point I got up to go to the toilet and Lucy came with me. In the cubicle I hoisted up my skirt and dropped my knickers as Lucy leant against the toilet door (yes inside with me). "You really like him don't you," she said. "We can all see that. You should go out with him, he will ask you I'm sure." I made a face, "I don't want a boyfriend," I insisted. Lucy looked serious, "look Laia, no one is going to call you a slapper after you have ignored every boy in school for eight months. You should go for it. He's got a great body and lovely hands!" Lucy liked big hands. She always said big hands meant big equipment.
We came out of the toilet and made our way back to the group. A couple of the boys fell in with us as we crossed the pub carrying another round. Lucy was in front of me as we got to the table and the boys were hustling us to sit down quick as the drinks were heavy. I got a not so subtle shove over in the direction of the wall and suddenly found myself shuffling up the bench seat till I was sitting right next to Josh.
Everyone was sitting there with silly grins on their faces. As I realised I was sat right next to Josh I just died. My face started burning and I was blushing furiously. Then Luch started applauding, she was cheering and the others joined in. I couldn't look up at Josh but then I felt his arm around my shoulders and he spoke quietly into my ear. "I didna do this but I am really happy you are here next to me. Though if you ain't happy I will sit somewhere else," he said. He started to remove his arm from around my shoulders but I caught his hand and kept it there. I looked over at him as everyone started to clap again and then he kissed me.
Well that was that. Josh and I were suddenly an item. He couldn't take me home that night from the pub because he didn't have another helmet but after that I got used to travelling with him on his bike everywhere. We went out almost every day somewhere together, we studied together, we painted together, we even went to see West Ham v Chelsea together. It was a really happy time for me.
All through this time I was dying to do more. We kissed and we got off a lot, that is we made out as the Americans say, but as my Gran used to say it was, "all above the waist."
One day we arranged to go to a local art exhibition. Josh arrived to pick me up and I was wearing court shoes with a very short skirt and a cotton top. My only concession to the bike was a short pick cotton jacket in the style of a denim jacket. He looked my up and down appreciatively, which made me all hot, and asked, "how yer gonna ride with that skirt?" I placed one foot on the peg and swung my leg over the back of the bike, my skirt rode right up so that all my thighs were visible. I snuggled against his back with my crotch pushing against his rear. He placed one hand on my leg and ran it back up my thigh right up to my hip. "Damn girl," he said with a chuckle. As we rode through the traffic I got a lot of attention, people wolf whistled and honked their horns. As this went on Josh's grin just got bigger and bigger. When we were travelling flat out he kept his warm hand firmly on my thigh.
We arrived at the exhibition and I was flushed from the ride, his hand on my leg and all the attention. "You love dat don't ya?" He accused me, I just smiled saucily and pushed my skirt down flat along my legs.
Summer started properly and things got hotter. By that I mean the weather got better and Josh and I got more and more involved. We touched each other intimately a couple of times and eventually he managed to slip a couple of fingers into me when we were at out hottest. I had discovered that he had almost no fat on his body so all his muscles were really well defined. I adored looking at his torso but what drove me mad was his cock. He had an even better cock. Long, hard and darker than the rest of his body it just drove me wild. I loved gripping him firmly and pumping my hand slowly up and down his hard length. I also love the effect it had on him, making him groan and buck. Eventually we got to the point where he would come in hot white spurts all over my hands and arms, damn that was hot.
I never orgasmed when he fingered me but I came close. In fact then I didn't know what an orgasm was. At that point I was getting so much pleasure from his lips on my nipples and his hands on my sex that I didn't think anything could be better.
A couple of more times he ran across my exhibitionist side. I loved to walk around his parents' house naked. I would stand in the windows absolutely starkers as he laughed himself silly at the idea of his neighbours seeing me. One day we ordered pizza and I answered the door in a short silk jacket of his sister's with nothing on underneath. The young boy delivering the pizza couldn't believe what he was seeing though I was glad Josh was behind me looking menacing.
Then came the day we decided to go up to the Summer exhibition at the Royal Academy in London. We were really excited about seeing all the works as, of course, many of them were from amateurs like us. We had decided to go up to see the exhibition but as luck would have it we had our first real argument the very night before we travelled up to the Royal Academy. Really I should have seen it coming. Josh had set up a romantic evening for us which, in his mind, ended with us making love for the first time. I wasn’t wholly against the idea but it just didn’t have the right feel for me. I wanted something different, something special. Pizza and a bottle of wine in front of the fire wasn’t raunchy enough. I tried to explain this to him but I could see that all I was doing was making my refusal harder for him to accept.
I had met Josh at the youth club, he had turned up with a group of friends some of whom I already knew. We had hit it off immediately, we just had a sort of "feeling", we clicked.... you know what I mean. Maybe it was because he wasn't English either. When I was young in the Uk I was always the Spanish girl. I never really shook that label and in fact in the end came to enjoy the sort of exotic fame that it brought me. Josh was from the West Indies. His parents had just moved to London. He had a sort of short afro and wonderfully warm light brown skin. His face was full of character, always smiling and his eyes were deep pools of sensuality, or at least they were to me.
Initially I just sort of ignored him. I don't know why but in the Uk everyone always thinks that people from a foreign country are much looser than they are. I had had to guard my virginity really hard in order to stave off the idea that I was "easy". Josh was in the upper sixth like me but just not in my school. He was studying Art and History as two of his four A levels just like me too. We had a lot of stuff in common but I only talked to him when I was with a group of people at the start. He tried to single me out but I would see him coming and smoothly insert myself into a group of people chatting next to me so he couldn't get me alone.
Of course the messages started to arrive immediately. "Josh likes you, why don't you talk to him?" "Josh is hot for you." "Jost wants to know if you like him too." Both my girlfriends and other guys kept passing me messages that sounded more and more desperate. I would always answer that I just wasn't looking for a boyfriend. I would limit myself to catching his eye "accidentally" and then looking away embarassed.
One Friday evening those of us who were alredy eighteen had arranged to meet up in a pub in a small village called Ongar. I hitched a ride with a girlfriend of mine in her car and we arrived at about half eight, the Jazz band was due to start playing at nine. As we walked from her car to the door to the pub she nudged me, over by the fence there was a blue trial bike, the motorbike that I knew Josh rode. "Tonight's the night!" She teased me. I slapped her on her arse and pushed the door open to the pub.
Our small group was over in a corner sitting on two sides of a wooden table. The seat along the wall was a long sort of bench seat. Josh was sitting in the middle of it between another three people. My friend Lucy pushed me down into a seat opposite him. The guys bought the drinks and we all started chatting.
Josh started talking about his art project, the pictures he had chosen to do for the A level exams. I was deeply interested as I was in a real mess about what to choose from my own works so we were soon deeply engrossed comparing ideas and theories about what would be best. I had soon forgotten the rest of the table. I was also taken in completely by him physically. He had fine features though retaining a slightly spread nose and rather full lips. His afro gave him an African look but his light colouring gave away his West Indian heritage. He spoke with a rolling sort of accent and said lovely things like, "ya know man," a lot. I think he was putting it on a little but I loved it. I couldn't stop watching his lips and eyes, I was entranced and it was showing.
At one point I got up to go to the toilet and Lucy came with me. In the cubicle I hoisted up my skirt and dropped my knickers as Lucy leant against the toilet door (yes inside with me). "You really like him don't you," she said. "We can all see that. You should go out with him, he will ask you I'm sure." I made a face, "I don't want a boyfriend," I insisted. Lucy looked serious, "look Laia, no one is going to call you a slapper after you have ignored every boy in school for eight months. You should go for it. He's got a great body and lovely hands!" Lucy liked big hands. She always said big hands meant big equipment.
We came out of the toilet and made our way back to the group. A couple of the boys fell in with us as we crossed the pub carrying another round. Lucy was in front of me as we got to the table and the boys were hustling us to sit down quick as the drinks were heavy. I got a not so subtle shove over in the direction of the wall and suddenly found myself shuffling up the bench seat till I was sitting right next to Josh.
Everyone was sitting there with silly grins on their faces. As I realised I was sat right next to Josh I just died. My face started burning and I was blushing furiously. Then Luch started applauding, she was cheering and the others joined in. I couldn't look up at Josh but then I felt his arm around my shoulders and he spoke quietly into my ear. "I didna do this but I am really happy you are here next to me. Though if you ain't happy I will sit somewhere else," he said. He started to remove his arm from around my shoulders but I caught his hand and kept it there. I looked over at him as everyone started to clap again and then he kissed me.
Well that was that. Josh and I were suddenly an item. He couldn't take me home that night from the pub because he didn't have another helmet but after that I got used to travelling with him on his bike everywhere. We went out almost every day somewhere together, we studied together, we painted together, we even went to see West Ham v Chelsea together. It was a really happy time for me.
All through this time I was dying to do more. We kissed and we got off a lot, that is we made out as the Americans say, but as my Gran used to say it was, "all above the waist."
One day we arranged to go to a local art exhibition. Josh arrived to pick me up and I was wearing court shoes with a very short skirt and a cotton top. My only concession to the bike was a short pick cotton jacket in the style of a denim jacket. He looked my up and down appreciatively, which made me all hot, and asked, "how yer gonna ride with that skirt?" I placed one foot on the peg and swung my leg over the back of the bike, my skirt rode right up so that all my thighs were visible. I snuggled against his back with my crotch pushing against his rear. He placed one hand on my leg and ran it back up my thigh right up to my hip. "Damn girl," he said with a chuckle. As we rode through the traffic I got a lot of attention, people wolf whistled and honked their horns. As this went on Josh's grin just got bigger and bigger. When we were travelling flat out he kept his warm hand firmly on my thigh.
We arrived at the exhibition and I was flushed from the ride, his hand on my leg and all the attention. "You love dat don't ya?" He accused me, I just smiled saucily and pushed my skirt down flat along my legs.
Summer started properly and things got hotter. By that I mean the weather got better and Josh and I got more and more involved. We touched each other intimately a couple of times and eventually he managed to slip a couple of fingers into me when we were at out hottest. I had discovered that he had almost no fat on his body so all his muscles were really well defined. I adored looking at his torso but what drove me mad was his cock. He had an even better cock. Long, hard and darker than the rest of his body it just drove me wild. I loved gripping him firmly and pumping my hand slowly up and down his hard length. I also love the effect it had on him, making him groan and buck. Eventually we got to the point where he would come in hot white spurts all over my hands and arms, damn that was hot.
I never orgasmed when he fingered me but I came close. In fact then I didn't know what an orgasm was. At that point I was getting so much pleasure from his lips on my nipples and his hands on my sex that I didn't think anything could be better.
A couple of more times he ran across my exhibitionist side. I loved to walk around his parents' house naked. I would stand in the windows absolutely starkers as he laughed himself silly at the idea of his neighbours seeing me. One day we ordered pizza and I answered the door in a short silk jacket of his sister's with nothing on underneath. The young boy delivering the pizza couldn't believe what he was seeing though I was glad Josh was behind me looking menacing.
Then came the day we decided to go up to the Summer exhibition at the Royal Academy in London. We were really excited about seeing all the works as, of course, many of them were from amateurs like us. We had decided to go up to see the exhibition but as luck would have it we had our first real argument the very night before we travelled up to the Royal Academy. Really I should have seen it coming. Josh had set up a romantic evening for us which, in his mind, ended with us making love for the first time. I wasn’t wholly against the idea but it just didn’t have the right feel for me. I wanted something different, something special. Pizza and a bottle of wine in front of the fire wasn’t raunchy enough. I tried to explain this to him but I could see that all I was doing was making my refusal harder for him to accept.
He
wrestled with my request for something special, “what is special for you?” He
asked. I racked my brain but I just
couldn’t put my finger on it. I guess in
my perverse little mind I wanted him to figure that out all by himself even
though I didn’t know what it was either.
Anyway
the next morning we had arranged to meet up at my local station. We were taking the train up to London and we
wanted to get there early as we had a load of things planned for the day. I was dressed in a pair of shorts, well cut
off jeans, and an oversized t-shirt that Josh had given me. It hung off one shoulder and halfway down my
arm easily revealing my bra underneath.
I hung around on the platform all alone with my long dark hair blowing
in the breeze looking up and down trying to find Josh.
Suddenly
I noticed a large bunch of flowers making its way down the platform towards
me. I suddenly felt stricken, he had
bought me flowers? Josh came up to me
and peered round the side of the flowers with his typical cheeky grin. Then he compounded my guilt trip my
apologising for pushing me the night before.
“Yer gonna do it when ya ready to,” he said smiling at me. My heart melted, it was the sweetest thing
ever.
The
train pulled in and Josh pulled open the door to the compartment, I climbed in
and it closed with a heavy clunk. The
long bench seats smelt pleasantly of the thousands of people who used it
everyday and inside it was warm and clean though covered with suggestive
graffiti. With a lurch the train pulled
out of the station.
I sat
down and sat staring at Josh, he was wearing faded jeans and a loose white
cotton shirt. He looked gorgeous.
Then
it struck me, I really did love him and I really did want him. Then something else struck me.
You
have to have travelled on the old main line up to Liverpool Street on the old
commuter trains to get this. The trains
then were divided into individual compartments, each door gave onto a small
section that had bench seats across the width of the train and another door on
the other side. No corridor, no
connection to the next compartment, we were isolated from the rest of the
train. My naughty perverse little
imagination started to take over.
As
Josh looked out of the window I suddenly lay out full length on the seat,
arching my back up I unbuttoned the top of my shorts, unzipped them and
wriggled them off my hips. Sitting back
up I quickly dumped my shorts on the floor, shucked off my sandals and then
bounced up pulling my knickers down as I went.
With them gone I simply pulled my t-shirt over my head and quickly
reached back behind me to the clasp on my bra.
My bra joined the rest of my clothes on the floor and I was completely
naked.
It
felt thrilling, nude in a very public place.
Outer London flying past the windows outside. “Hey Josh,” I called. He turned to look at me and his jaw dropped
in a wonderfully dramatic way. “Come
on,” I said, “get ‘em off!” I struck a
couple of poses and then turned to the window on my side of the carriage. I dropped the glass down and leaned out of
the window whooping in delight. Josh had
a great view of my arse and legs as I leaned out of the window and a group of
railway workers walking along the track got an eyeful of the rest of me as we
hurtled past.
It
was 45 minutes till Liverpool Street and I was determined to enjoy it.
I
turned back to Josh and he was still standing there swaying with the movement
of the train. “Come on,” I
insisted. I beckoned him over and when
he was in front of me I ran my hands up his stomach under his shirt. The feel of his flat stomack and the muscles
on his chest was really exciting. I pulled his shirt up to his shoulders and he pulled it the rest of
the way off. “What are ja doin’ girl?”
He asked me. “Well, maybe for me this is
special,” I answered.
The
penny dropped and he grinned back at me.
I was starting to feel really horny.
The thrill of being naked on the train was making me really excited and
the idea that Josh was now going to make love to me was starting to really get
me going.
I
fumbled at his belt as he kicked his shoes off.
The leather of his belt slapped against my belly as I pulled it
open. I couldn’t manage the button at
the top of his jeans so he did it for me.
I was desperate to get hold of him and was biting my lip in anticipation. He undid his fly and I pushed his jeans and
his shorts down at the same time. As I
bent over to get them down to his knees his erection hit me in the face.
I
didn’t miss the change but wrapped my hands around it and dropped to my knees
in front of him. I stuffed his knob into
my mouth and started sucking on it like I was possessed. I was jerking him off
with both hands as a slavered over his glans.
I had never felt so wanton or behaved so desperately. He was already rock hard and the rigidity of
his cock was thrilling. I kept pumping
at him and grabbed his balls with my left hand.
“Whoa there,” he said pulling my mouth away from his cock. “Let’s be doing it.” He said.
He
pulled my to my feet and kissed me deeply and passionately. His hands found my breasts and his palms were
excitingly rough on my hard nipples. We
hit a tunnel and the shock of the blast of air from outside threw me against
him almost knocking us of our feet.
Now
Josh dropped down in front of me. He
tried to pull me down to the seat and I knew what he wanted to do. “Hang on,” I
said and I reached up to the luggage rack with both hands. Jost got the idea and sat down on the
seat. Hanging from the rack my pelvis
was right in front of his face. I draped
on leg over his shoulder and he caught hold of my arse cheeks with both
hands. As I draped my other leg over his
other shoulder he pulled my sex up to his mouth.
Oral
sex had never really been so great for me, I know now that Josh wasn’t great at
it but at that moment, hanging from a luggage rack in a train, totally naked
with terraced houses rushing past outside it felt out of this world. He sucked at me, licked me, tongue fucked me
and even lapped at my arsehole, which really quite shocked me. I was wet, my crotch bathed in my own sex
fluids and his saliva. Eventually I
pushed him away with one hand.
Letting
go of the rack I turned to the window and rested my hands against it. I bent over and stuck my arse out. “Come on Josh,” I called, “fuck me!” It sounded dirty and wanton but I really got
a kick out of saying it. Josh grinned
stupidly but got behind me quickly.
I
felt his hand between my legs as he directed his cock to my pussy. I bent over
further to make it easier and felt him lodge his knob at the entrance to my
sex. It felt incredibly raunchy. He pushed into my slightly and I could feel
it as he slipped inside my body. It was
an ecstatic feeling. He lay forward
along my back and reached round to squeeze my breasts. Small bucking movements lodged him deeper
inside me and I soon felt the urge to push back against him.
He
got into a sort of rhythm fucking me in controlled shallow movements. I felt full, bursting and really sexed
up. I wanted more and more. I pushed back against him more and reached
back to slap his thigh with one hand. I
had started moaning at some point but the wind from outside whipped my moans
away. He took hold of my hips and
started pushing further into me.
Amid
all the wild sexual pleasure I was still waiting for the pain, I was a virgin
after all, but it never came. As my
excitement grew I urged him on. My tits
were swaying under me following his rhythm.
His thrusts were more and more urgent and his stomach started to audibly
slap against my arse. I started to moan
louder, screaming even. I screamed out
of the window as Josh fucked me and lost myself in the pleasure. I felt completely animal and out of
control. I was pushing back against him,
grinding and bucking, trying to milk all the feeling I could out of his cock
inside me.
Suddenly
he stiffened and thrust up lifting me clear off my feet. At the same time I felt his cock jump inside
me, he made two more short thrusts and then I think his knees must have buckled
because suddenly he fell back onto the floor.
I also felt pretty wobbly so I flopped down onto the bench seat. I had one leg up on the seat and the other on
the floor. My sex gaped crudely and I
could feel his come oozing out of me.
“Dat
was fuckin’ amazin,” Josh gasped with an enormous stupid grin. I was also grinning stupidly.
I
shuffled down onto the seat and lifted my left leg up against one of the
headrests. “It’s fifteen minutes to
Liverpool Street Josh,” I said in an unrecognisably sultry voice. “Time for
some more special.” I could see his cock
already starting to harden.
No comments:
Post a Comment