Just saying hi to anyone who happens on by


I adore writing what you might call erotic stories. I have written lots of them over the last few years and published many of them on different erotic sites around the web.


Finally, after seeing different sites disappear and my stories with them, I thought I would create a place where I could post them and keep them for me and people who like reading erotica.

I am a single woman living and working in Barcelona in Catalunya. I am a very active person, I work in my own business and that takes up a lot of my time. I am also involved in a lot of other public activities and so, regrettably, I will never give out photos of myself or any other personal information.

Please comment and I will try to get back to you, either here or by mail.

Thanks a lot to everyone.

Sparkling or still


I pulled up smartly next to a black Audi, slipping my Mini into reverse I peered back over my right shoulder and with only my left hand on the wheel I reversed smoothly into the space between the Audi and a painter’s van.  An old man in the car behind me honked his horn at me before driving off down the road, he probably did it out of frustration at me finding the parking space before he did or possibly simply because he was annoyed that a woman should park her car so smoothly, so breaking up his preconceived ideas about how women drive.  I was happy to find the parking place as I know had about 45 mins to go over things before I had to be in the meeting.  The street was a windy one full of chalets, what the English call detached houses, the office block where the meeting would be was just at the end of the street on the opposite side of the main road.  All in all about seventy-five metres away.  I don’t normally drive in Barcelona, not even in my Mini, but I had wanted to that day because there was no station or bus stop close enough and I don’t like paying for taxis.
The traffic started to flash past me as I sat in the car the cool air flowing over my legs,  I still had the motor on because of the air-conditioning, but because the car was no longer in movement it soon started to warm up.  I got out my laptop from my briefcase, slid my seat back, placed it on my lap and started to go over some work.  I decided to turn off the motor pretty quickly as the air-con heated up.  I put the windows down to allow the slight breeze to flow through the car but it also let in all the exhaust fumes.  I was parked in the shade of a tall tree on the opposite side of the street but despite this the temperature in the car soon started going up. 
My laptop, the self same one I am writing this on now, started to get hot on my legs,  the front part of the keyboard rested on the material of my skirt but at the back of it, the battery, it rested on the skin of my thighs and felt distinctly hot.  I started to feel hot all over.  The seat at my back started to make my back sweat, I could feel how my blouse was starting to stick to my skin.  I still needed to go over some things but I was starting to worry about beginning to sweat and how that would look, a sweaty blouse and runs in my make up, no thanks. 
Suddenly a car braked next to me, it slowed down and signalled right.  Then in turned into the drive of the house I was parked in front of,  just in front of the Audi in front of me.  The car, a Volvo, swept onto the drive of the house and through the fence I saw it park and a guy get out of it.  He was wearing jeans and a nice shirt, he was carrying a pile of papers in a document folder.  He walked along the front of the house to the front door which was situated just about where I was parked.  I could see up to about the top of his chest from inside my Mini, he was only about three metres from me.  He jangled his keys as he looked for the right one and as he managed to get the door open the papers slipped out of the folder all over his doormat and front step.  I smiled but managed not to laugh.  He cursed and knelt down to gather them up.  Now I could see his face, he had a nice face, pretty heavy set but it was more look of someone that does weights rather than is just fat.  He was very “spanish”, dark hair, dark skin and the shadow of his beard even though it was only four in the afternoon.  As he picked up the last of the papers he glanced up right at me through his fence.  I quickly looked down, studying the screen of my laptop.  I could feel him looking at me, out of the corner of my eye I could see how he still hadn’t got up.  I typed a few words of nonsense in a document that was already finished and he still hadn’t stood up.  Finally though he did, he went into his house and shut the door behind him.
Sat there in my car, sweltering now, I smiled at the small incident and thought nothing more of it.  A couple of minutes more went by and with the laptop burning my skin I decided that it was about time to pack it in.  Maybe at the end of the road there was a bar?  I would go there and cool off a bit.  I closed the different document I had open and closed up my laptop, I was fumbling with its case when suddenly I sort of felt a prescence next to me.  I gave a jump and a cry when I realised someone was leaning into the window on the passenger’s side of my car.  I am not easily surprised but he caught me out totally.  It was the Volvo guy.  He was leaning in through the window with two glasses of water in his hands, one in each.  “Hi,” he said, “sparkling or still?” 
I was initially struck dumb.  My heart was still pounding and I realised I was pressed up against the driver’s door next to me, he must have noticed (hell I had cried out after all),  “sorry did I startle you?”  He asked, his face suddenly the picture of repentance and concern. “No, no, please don’t worry, it is just that, well, yes you did startle me a little.  What did you say?” He smiled.  “I asked if you preferred sparkling or still, the water.  They are both cold, well it is just that you looked hot and thirsty and I wondered, if you... well if you would like a glass of water.”  He had regained his confident smile as he said this and drawn in by his cheerful manner I smiled back at him, “still water would be lovely.”  I took the glass he held our towards me and sipped it as he watched me expectantly.  The water was wonderful chilled with the remains of a few ice cubes still floating in it.  “I have a meeting near here fairly soon, “I explained, “but of course you can’t keep the air conditioning on without the car running.”  “Why don’t you come in for a while, the house is nice and cool, please do.”  I must have hesitated visibly as he went on, “listen please don’t take this the wrong way, erm I am not a menace or anything.  I live here.”  I thought about it briefly but the hot clamminess of my blouse against my back, his lovely smile and the nicely chilled glass of water convinced me quickly.  “That would be marvellous, “ I replied.  “But only for a while, until my meeting.”  He held out his hand for the glass and I passed it back to him, his hands were solid but nice, well looked after.  He straightened up and I found myself in the curious position of looking directly at his crotch.  Nothing spectacular there at first sight, nice jeans and the hint of... what was I thinking of?  The incongrous situation made me smile and he managed to surprise me again when he stooped to pop his head back in the window, “I’ll go and open the door, “ he said.   I felt myself blush and I wondered if he had realised what I had been staring at. 
I gathered up my papers, my laptop and my jacket, got out of the car and locked it.  I walked round the car to the kerb, left hand drive don’t forget, and went to his gate.  I just saw him at the door as he went in, I followed behind him.  He had left the door open so I tentatively peered in.  The front door opened directly onto a very nice open plan living room with a couple of stylish modern sofas, a few units and pictures and a large picture window that looked out onto an explosion of green and blue.  His pool was only a couple of metres from the window and the small garden around it was a riot of plants and trees.  I took a couple of steps in and closed the door behind me.  My heels clicked on the parquet and as I looked around I didn’t see the rug on the floor, my left heel caught in it and a skidded slightly.  What was left of the water in my glass slopped out onto the rug and the floor.  Damn, how embarassing.  Just as I was thinking this he came out of the doorway to my left, the kitchen I later found out, and as luck would have it trod right into the puddle I had just made on the parquet.  Wheras I had caught myself and avoided a fall he didn’t, his foot went out from under him and he was launched into a classic Buster Keaton prat fall.  He went down hard and as he fell he reached out instinctively and grasped my blouse near my waist on the left hand side.  He almost toppled my over but then he hit the floor with a sickening thud and at the same time there was a loud rip and the left hand side of my blouse was ripped from waist to just under the arm.  The blouse was short sleeved and fitted, it ended just above the waist of my skirt, with it now ripped from top to bottom I gasped and grabbed at it as I realised that the whole of my left side was now bared.  Initially my worries about my own modesty stopped me from thinking of him but then I realised that he was still on the  floor and hadn’t moved.  I looked down at him, more cross than concerned, but that changed when I saw that he really wasn’t moving.  His eyes were squeezed shut and his mouth open as if in a scream of pain.  His face was contorted.  I needn’t have worried about my own modesty, he was in no condition to sneak a glance at me.
 I quickly bent down next to him, he was struggling for breath I could see.  “God are you alright, can I do anything?”  I asked.  He managed to shake his head.  “No, please don’t worry.”  He gasped.  A gentleman to the end?  “Just give me a second.”  I could see him try to breathe regularly and as he did it seemed to settle him a little.  I was still squatting down sitting on my heels next to him, not an easy position in stilettos.  He opened his eyes.  “Damn that hurts,” he said.  He slowly explained that he had hurt his back playing American football in Barcelona, and that this happened to him quite often.  This hardly helped me to feel better and when he started to insist that I just leave him I snorted and told him no way.  “What can I do?”  I asked.  “Help get me on the sofa,” he said.  Looking at him I knew that was going to be easier said than done, I reached down to pull on his arm but he gasped harshly, “no, no, wait.”  His face was now quite ashen.  He got me to help him roll over onto his front and then I had to squat down even more and position myself under his arm.  Then using one arm on the sofa and one round my shoulders he slowly levered himself up.  I could see even the slow movement was causing him great pain.  Now upright I stayed snuggled under his left arm and we slowly manouvered round to the front of the sofa.  Keeping his back really straight he then gently lowered himself down to a sitting position.  I was now really concerned, it must have been killing him from how he moved.  I put some cushions down carefully where his head would be once he was lying down and then stooped over him to give him all the help I could as he gingerly lowered himself down.  Of course in the middle of my labours as a nurse I had stopped thinking about my blouse.  It swung freely open with my movements and this time, this time he didn’t have his eyes closed.  I could see how even with his face a mask of pain his eyes flicked to the sight of my chest, the fine white lace bra with a half cup that just covered my nipples, the slight transparence of the cup that let him see the warm colour of the skin of my breasts.  The skin of my chest itself, nicely tanned from my pool and the beach.  It was only a flash but he missed nothing.  I suddenly felt a flash of anger, it was him that had slipped up and then ripped my blouse, it wasn’t my fault he had fallen and now he was ogling my breasts!  He was almost lying flat but out of spite I suddenly let him drop the last bit.  My impulsive act of revenge backfired when he hit the cushions and let out a terrible moan of pain.  I immediately felt ashamed of having been so cruel. 
I sat down on the cushion next to him once again full of concern, but also carefully holding my blouse closed around me.  When he recovered, when his breathing had once again slowed and his face had relaxed into normal instead of the grimace of pain, to my surprise it was him that apologised.  “You are quite right, “ he said, “ I deserved that.  I shouldn’t have looked but I am afraid I couldn’t resist it.”  He smiled at me weakly.  I smiled back but was a little lost for words.  “Is there anything more I can do now that you are here?  Can I call anyone?”  “No no, that’s ok.  There is no one to call.  I just have to lie still for a while.”  “Can’t you take anything?  Ibuprofreno, aspirin something like that?”  He shook his head.  “No, I don’t like taking things like that, once I get over this I will go to a girl I know who does Shiatsu, she’ll sort me out.”  I don’t know why I then blurted out what I did, but I did.  “I did a course of therapeutic massage last summer, maybe that would help?”  I have no idea why I suddenly volunteered this, I had done the course but since then I had done nothing else.  Plus I had a meeting to go to, though to be honest with a ripped blouse I already knew that was out of the question.  “Would you do that for me?”  He asked.  “After all the trouble I have already been?”  Now I had said it I could hardly go back.  “Yes of course,” I said.  “It will help you get over the initial pain so you can get to your Shiatsu quicker.  He smiled even more broadly now and promptly accepted.  I knew I was being too forward but then again, what could he do with his back out?  I had liked his smile as soon as he had flashed it at me, he was an attractive guy so maybe I would get a dinner out of this lost afternoon at the least. 
I asked him if he had any oil and he told me to look in a sidetable in his bedroom.  I got up and walked through the flat to the master bedroom, on the way I saw he had an office in one bedroom and a sort of library in another.  In his bedroom it was all dark brown with a leather armchair and masculine japanese type prints on the wall.  His bed was a modern , low double bed, a really nice one.  As I went in I couldn’t resist being a little nosy and I opened a couple of doors on the big wardrobe at the foot of the bed.  Suits and more suits, jeans etc.  No female clothes at all.  He was single, or divorced.  I sat on the bed and opened the top drawer, there were several small expensive bottles of massage oil of different types.  Under them I saw a couple of books about massage and at the bottom one on erotic massage, interesting.  I got the oil and went back to where he was, on the way I grabbed a towel from the bathroom.  Back at the sofa I left the towel and the oil on the floor and then realised, I was hardly dressed for giving someone a massage.  What an idiot I was. 
Seeing me planted there next to him, stuck for words as I was he slowly lifted his right hand up to me, “I am really grateful, “ he said, “my name is Joan.”  His words broke my thoughts and I took his hand and shook it formally.  “You’re going to have to turn over, “ I reminded him.  His face was a picture as he thought of the pain of turning over.  “Do you think you can manage?”  I asked.  He said he could and started to slowly lever himself up a little, “wait, hang on,” I said.  I picked up the towel, folded it in half and spread it over the free half of the sofa, he then continued slowly pushing himself over onto his front, as he got over onto his left side I took advantage to spread the towel out even more and then as he had to sort of shuffle himself over back to the middle of the sofa I reached over him and pulled the towel flat from the other side.  I took the cushion out from under his head and he was then totally flat.  I was obviously not thinking straight though as I again mentally smacked my forehead with my hand when I realised that he was still dressed.  “Damn, damn, “ I muttered under my breath.  I explained to him that I had to undo his shirt and apologised for not having thought of it before.  “That’s ok,” he said, “do you think you can reach under me for the buttons?”  He pulled his arms up and leaning on his elbows raised his body slightly off the towel.  I could see that the effort was extremely painful for him so I quickly reached under him and started to unbutton his shirt from the top down.  I had managed almost all of the buttons when I reached the top of his jeans.  I took hold of his shirt and pulled, I got most of it out from inside his jeans when he suddenly collapsed down back onto the sofa.  I cried out in surprise as his body now lay across most of my arm.  I could feel his warm skin and the muscles in his stomach on my arm.  He was heavy, very solid.  He gasped an apology and I told him not to worry, in fact I started to giggle, the whole scene was farsical.  There I was, ripped blouse with an arm trapped under the body of a semi naked guy and my hand somewhere down towards... well you know where.  If anyone could have taken a photo it would have been vastly popular on my Facebook account.  Once again he lifted himself up slightly, but less than before.  The pain was taxing him I could tell.  I finished pulling his shirt out and then told him to keep still as I fumbled with undoing his belt buckle and the button at the top of his jeans.  Then, once again, he suddenly collapsed down.  This time my arm was trapped with my hand firmly inside the top of his jeans.  I could feel his belt buckle against the skin of my wrist and the cloth of the top of his boxers was against my hand.  I tried to pull my hand out but the buckle of his trousers caught on my wrist and pricked me, I winced and involuntarily grabbed a handful of shorts.  He jumped in response to me grabbing at his crotch and then groaned out loud as his back muscles twinged at the sudden movement.  I waited till he was quiet again, “let’s try that again,” I said.  “You lift and I will get my hand out.”  He did and I was able to quickly pull my hand out from under him. 
With the buttons undone I was now able to strip the shirt off him without too much trouble.  He lay still, his arms down by his side.  I knelt on the edge of the sofa by his hips and wrestled with the top of his jeans to pull them down a little so I could get to the whole of his back.  I saw his eyes widen in surprise when I did this but he didn’t say anything.  This done, we were ready.
He squinted up at me from where he lay.  I was a bit puffed but ready now to put my course into practice.  I picked up his T-shirt from off the floor, I had had an idea.  Obviously none of the clothes he had would do for me and obviously I couldn’t massage his back with oil with my skirt on, it was an expensive one too.  I walked round to behind the sofa where he couldn’t see me and undid the side buttons on my skirt.  I lowered the zip and slid it down over my hips.  He must have heard the zip because I heard him ask, “what are you doing?”  His plaintive question made me smile, were things different that sound would have meant much more to him.  “Never you mind,” I said.  Next I quickly undid the buttons on my ruined blouse and stripped that off to.  Stood there in my knickers and bra I quickly pulled his T-shirt the right way out and slipped it over my head.  As I got the whole for my head to where I wanted it, just before pulling it down I spied the large mirror on the wall in front of me.  The scene registered very quickly.  I was behind the sofa but as it was a modern design it only covered me up to mid thigh, in the mirror I could see myself standing there in bra and knickers with a T-shirt wrapped around my head and him on the sofa looking intently at me in the mirror with a broad smile on his face.  I stuffed my head through the opening and his eyes suddenly closed and his smile faded to a slight grin.  Once again a little annoyed I was all business as I pulled the T-shirt down to almost below the level of my rear and came back round to the front of the sofa. 
I sat back down next to him on the edge and without a word took the oil.  I poured a little into my hand, put the bottle back down and rubbed the oil over my hands to warm it up.  Then I turned to my patient.  First of all I started with long strokes up and down his back to spread the oil a little.  Then I started working on zones.  It was hard work as the muscles in his back were strong and hard, he must have worked out a lot or done sport or something.  I got up from my sitting position and knelt with one knee on the sofa to get better leaverage.  I worked over his shoulders and then down his left side.  I came to the muscles next to his spine and he jumped and moaned.  That was the problem.  I massaged that area lightly and carried on working over the rest of his back.  You can’t really massage a torn muscle but you can help the circulation of blood in the muscles of the area and so speed recovery.  A little more oil and I started working on the area at the bottom of his back.  I worked down his spine and to the top of his buttock muscles.  As I worked this area I was smiling and I thought to myself that this was, in fact, an enjoyable thing to do.  Even if I didn’t know him he was attractive, clean and pleasant and I was enjoying getting my hands on him.  I dwelt a little on the area around the base of spine and then also on the side muscles around his lumbar area.  His waist wasn’t particularly slim but he wasn’t fat either. 
As I happily worked around this area I noticed he was squirming a little.  I asked him if I was hurting him and he said no, not at all.  I worked up his spine again and he only made a noise when I once again lightly worked the area he had hurt.  He continued shifting around though, this puzzled me but I put it down to him generally being uncomfortable.  I finished and wiped my hands on the corner of the towel.  “I’m done,” I said, “I hope that is a bit better.”  He said it was so I said, “I am going to help you turn back over now.”  Immediatlely I could see him tense up, “no, no that’s ok just leave me as I am.”  He said.  “I’ll be ok just give me five minutes to rest.”  “Rubbish,” I replied, “I’ll help you turn over then go and clean up.  I can’t clean up first because you are covered in oil and I don’t want to ruin my clothes.”  I reached down for his arm and the waist of his jeans.  He made no move to help me, “come on, you do your bit.”  He didn’t move and repeated, “I would really rather just stay here for a while.”  I thought it was a funny moment to want to rest, he couldn’t have been so comfortable on the sofa face down with his head turned completely to one side.  I decided to ignore his protests and pulled on his arm and the side of his jeans to roll him over towards the back of the sofa, once he was flat on his back I would clean up and go home.  He actually tried to stop me as I pulled him onto his side and then rolled him towards the back cushions of the sofa, then I saw why.  As he rolled over onto his back he tried to get his arm away from me to cover himself but I had a firm hold of him and he couldn’t struggle with me because of the pain.  What he had wanted to hide was the fact that he had an enormous hard on. 
As his jeans were down around his hips I could see from their open fly that his cock was tentpoling his trousers.  It must have been very uncomfortable and I suppose it had been the reason he was squirming around so much.  I got him completely over onto his back and I was able to see how his erection was caught by the part of his fly that wasn’t undone.  I sat back a little, I was unsure how to react, what an embarassing situation!  I looked at his face and his cheeks were burning with embarassment, he had his eyes closed.  I started to say, “that must be uncomfortable,” just to say something when he also started to say something, “I am terribly sorry, this is so emb...”  We both stopped talking at once.  He opened his eyes and looked at me, “please forgive me,” he said.  “I was trying to warn you, it is not that I am faking anything, honest to God, it is just that...”  He stopped.  “The truth is,” he said, “I don’t know why but whenever I hurt my back and can’t move I get incredibly horny, it is nothing personal, well, that’s not true.”  I cocked an eyebrow at him.  “What’s not true?” I inquired.  “Well,” he said, “when I say it is not personal, what I meant was that it always happens.”  “So why is it personal?”  I asked.  “Well, I err, I happened to see you change into my T-shirt and, and, you have a really sexy body and then you were massaging me and it felt wonderful and I could feel you against me and...”  His explanation was stumbling out.  I motioned for him to stop.  “First of all,” I said, “let’s make you a little more comfortable. “  His eyebrows shot up at this but in fact all I did was to pull a little on the material of his jeans so that his erection wasn’t trapped, it sprung up inside his boxers straight as a mast making the classic tent with the material.  I could see the relief that gave him on his face.  I was curious so I asked him, “why does hurting your back make you horny?”  He smiled up at me and said, “I am not really sure, perhaps it is because I can’t do anything, I am dependent on the person with me if you like, at their mercy I suppose.  Right now you could do anything to me, how could I stop you.  If you went to the kitchen to get a knife to kill me I honestly doubt I could move far enough to stop you.”  I pondered this and could see what he meant.  It did have an erotic element to it in a way.  “But why is that erotic and not annoying?”  I insisted.  “I suppose because in my fantasies there would be someone who would want to take advantage of me when I am like this,” he said. 
Reading this, are you way ahead of me?
“Take advantage of you?”  I asked.  “Yes,” he said, “you know, a woman or a girl who would want to do something sexual to me even though I didn’t want it.”  I must have looked at him a little oddly because he added, “I can’t help it, I know it isn’t logical.  You did ask after all.”  I smiled at him to show I wasn’t worried or freaked out by his answer.  I didn’t move though, he looked at me and I looked at him.  He looked sheepish and I continued smiling reassuringly.  He cock stayed hard.  I would have thought that with having been discovered he would have lost his erection, but no.  Him being so turned on by this odd situation was really quite intriguing for me.  I could see that he was indeed helpless, even were he to want to do something to me he was totally incapable.  Slowly it dawned on me that I could have some fun here, safe and no risk fun with no strings attached.  I smiled at him again. 
I shifted myself away from him a little and reached out to the front of his jeans, I started to unbutton the other buttons on his fly, “what are you doing?” He asked, he actually looked a little startled.  “What am I doing?  Exactly what I feel like doing.  After all, as you have said, there is nothing you can do about it.”  His eyebrows shot up and he smiled broadly, he obviously thought he was in for some fun.  I pulled on his jeans and got them down to just about his knees.  He was wearing dark blue boxers, classy, and they were only just about containing his erect member.  I could see it was threatening to break past the buttons on the front.  I reached for the waistband to his shorts and started to tug them down, it wasn’t easy to get them down because he could hardly lift himself to help me and also because his erection caught on them.  As I got them down towards his knees his hard penis sprang up and slapped his stomach.  It was a nice length and really quite thick, just the sort I like.  He was also circumcised which is something I have almost never encountered.  His cock looked sexy without extra skin, it was well swollen and seemed to be crying out for some attention.  His face was a picture of pleasure, I am sure he was envisaging what I might do next and getting off just on the thought of it.  I stood up and pulled off his shoes and socks, I hate a guy naked with socks.  Then I got hold of the legs of his jeans and pulled them off too.  Finally I pulled his shorts all the way down and he was left naked from his chest down.  I remained standing at the side of the sofa, his eyes were locked on me.  I slowly took the bottom of the T-shirt and raised it tantalisingly.  Higher and higher I pulled it, first he could see my knickers then my stomack, the cup of my bra and finally I pulled it off over my head.  His cock literally twitched at me.  Standing there in my underwear in front of him he now looked on the point of exploding.  He was again restless, I raised a hand and a shadow of pain ran across his face, I guessed he was dying to touch me or something but he just couldn’t.  I slowly turned around so he could get a good look at me, when I had my back to him I bent over so he could get a long look at my rear.  Then I turned round to face him again.  I reached behind me with both hands and unhooked my bra.  Then holding it in place with my left hand I shrugged the straps off my shoulders.  Holding the cups with my hand I moved carefully round to the head of the sofa.  He had to look up to follow me but it hurt him so he turned to follow my in the mirror once again.   I now stood again behind the sofa, I removed my bra but replaced it with my right arm, covering my breasts and nipples.  The bra I let fall on his chest.  I was feeling delightfully naughty and now really more than a little excited.   I started to move back towards his bedroom, “where are you going?”  He asked plaintively, I said nothing. 
Back in his bedroom I started to open wardrobes and cupboards, I had had an idea and I needed something to fulfill it.  In the cupboard over the right hand wardrobe at the foot of his bed I found what I wanted, hiking boots.  They seemed almost new and were perfect for what I wanted to do.  Taking one of the boots out I pulled the lace out of it.  It must have been about a metre and a half of soft sort of cotton like lace.  Smiling happily I bounced back to the sitting room.  His gaze was waiting for me and as I walked in and round the sofa his eyes followed my hungrily.  I know I have a nice body and I enjoy having nice firm breasts so I walked proudly and I could see how it had a stimulating effect on him.  As I came round to the front of the sofa and sat down carefully next to him he was once again entranced by what he could see.  He was breathing rather heavily, which was nice, and he still made another effort to lift his hand to me, but again it seemed to hurt him an awful lot so he let his hand fall down next to him.  I dropped the lace on the floor where he couldn’t see it.  “Now keep still,” I said.  I stood up and carefully lifted a foot to place it over between him and the sofa, lifting myself after it I slowly and carefully sat myself down on his naked thighs.  I was careful but as I let my full weight rest on him I could see him wince.  I was careful to not touch his cock, “now I am going to have some fun with you,” I told him.  His eyes gleamed in anticipation.  I leant forward and placed my hands on the arm of the sofa behind his head.  My breasts swung down and hung near his face.  Moving myself carefully I brushed my nipples across his face, his mouth opened automatically as he tried to capture my nipples with his lips, then he stuck out his tongue and tried to lick me.  I continued to caress his face with my nipples, it was a very sexy erotic feeling.  Then I allowed him to capture my left nipple, his tongue played with it and I lowered my nipple to his lips.  He closed them on my now hard nipple and sucked gently, I felt his tongue swirl around my hot nipple, the heat and the wetness of his mouth.  I pulled away and he tried to resist losing the contact by sucking on me harder, my nipple popped out of his mouth shiny and wet.  I repeated this with my right nipple then, it was now longer and harder, I allowed him to suck on it longer, to play with it, flick it with his tongue.  The game was sending waves of pleasure through me. 
When I judged he had had enough of that torture, when I had also got myself nicely warmed up, I sat back.  Looking down at him I reached down and took careful hold of his cock.  He tensed, he flesh was hard and warm, pulsing with life.  My hands seemed small on him, I could see that if I held him with both hands I still wouldn’t cover all of him, nice.  He now looked in seventh heaven, a big cheesy smile on his face, his cheeks flushed.  The blood was pounding hard in his cock.  Then I reached down and picked up the lace, I showed it to him and for the first time since I had discovered his erection I saw the first flicker of doubt.  “What’s that for?” He asked me.  I didn’t say anything.  I had read about this in a book about Japan and Geishas, the sex scenes had been very vivid but none of my male partners had allowed me to to it to them.  I figured he had no choice.  I looped the cord around the base of his cock and tied a simple knot, the cord ran under his balls.  I pulled on it to make it quite tight and then ran the cord up between his balls crossing and round to the top side of his cock. He gasped but said nothing.  There I crossed the cord over and ran it back down to circle each of his balls.  In this way they were seperated and stuck out taught.  Around to the top again and I made another knot.  I could see how his cock was getting even more swollen with blood.  The veins on his shaft were standing out, the blood pumping in them thickly.   I ran the cord around his shaft again and pulled it tight before making a bow knot, one I could undo easily.  Now his cock was all trussed up, bound tightly and straining.  It looked so hot, engorged, pumped up, the veins standing out, his knob swollen and a dark colour.  Seeing him like that made me feel really sexy.
I ran my fingernails lightly over his taught skin and he shivered under my touch.  I knelt up, looking over him.  I ran my own fingers over my hard nipples pulling on them lightly.  Then I ran my hands down my body to the top of my knickers.  His eyes were following my every move.  With my right hand I pulled out the elastic of my knickers and then I ran my left hand down inside the front of them, I could see his eyes following my hand through the lace of my knickers.  I ran my fingers down to my pussy, over my clit lightly, one finger pressing in between the lips of my pussy, I was hot and excited, inside I was already wet.  Kneeling as I was I couldn’t take my knickers off so instead I decided to slowly pull the gusset of my knickers to one side.  This I did allowing him to see the shaven lips of my pussy.  I was less than a metre away from his head so he could see every small detail.  Again I ran a finger down between my lips, my finger disappeared inside me and he groaned when it came out wet.  I could feel how in my excitement my pussy was starting to gape, I could tell he could know see how my inner lips were beginning to show as my outer lips began to swell with my excitement.  His face was a picture.  His cock looked like it was about to explode.
I sat back down and reached down to the floor to the bottle of oil.  Again I poured some into my palms but this time I didn’t intend to massage his back.  I took hold of his cock and gently started to pass my oiled hands all over it.  Up and down his shaft, carefully around its swollen knob, I massaged it together with his balls.  It felt great to me, so swollen and taught and he was obviously in heaven as he lay there looking up often with his eyes closed.  Once he was well oiled the moment of truth came, I knelt up again and shuffled forwards slightly.  He raised his head a little and followed my every move eagerly.  With my right hand I positioned his knob against my lips, I rubbed him over me gently.  He was already slick and as my own lips seperated at the pressure his knob became even wetter.  It felt wonderful to slowly rub his knob up and down the length of my sex.  I rubbed it against my clit too, sending waves of hot pleasure through me.  It was great not to have to worry about him bucking against me, trying to pull me down onto him.  As he has unable to move even in the slightest way I had his hard swollen cock all to myself.  I rubbed and caressed myself with his hot hardness until I couldn’t stand it anymore either.  Then I positioned him against me and started to lower myself onto him.  As his hard length ran smoothly into me he let out a great sigh of pleasure.  I, on the other hand, was biting my bottom lip because he was a stretch.  His swollen cock was already large but with the cord I had tied around him it was now very thick.  I could almost feel every vein, the hard edges to his swollen knob.  The intensity of the feeling was wonderful.  He slipped fully inside me and I was able to rest my right hand on the back of the sofa.  I looked down at him as I rested with him buried inside me.  He had a strange look on his face of pleasure and something else, he looked really sexy. 
Then I closed my eyes and concentrated on fucking this wonderfully hard and swollen cock.  I started to raise myself up off him, feeling every centimetre of him as he slid out of me.  Then I dropped myself again and I felt how he pushed into me.  Up and down I worked that cock.  He was panting now, I was too, to be honest.  The sexual tension was building at a tremendous pace, he was so hard and hot inside me it was hard to resist it.  The rhythm got more urgent and remembering what I had read in the story I pulled the cord and released his cock as I rode him.  The sudden release seemed to enervate him, he groaned again and almost shouted aloud as I started to buck up and down on him.  I was grinding my pelvis into him on each downstroke, rubbing my clit against him.  With my hands on his chest I fucked him hard, riding him with no restraint.  Suddenly I felt him start to spurt inside me, his orgasm exploded and his cock shot his semen deep inside me.  He was really shouting now, his body tense under me, his face a mixture of deep pleasure and also of pain.  I continued to ride him until I felt his cock start to weaken inside me.  He was sweaty and exhausted when he finally slipped out of me.  I felt a little sad when his lovely cock slipped out of me.  I was also hot and sweaty, it had been a great fuck.  His orgasm had been memorable.  But I still hadn’t had mine.  When I could see he was a little recovered I asked him, “are you ready?”  “Ready,” he replied, “what for?”  “Well,” I explained, “now you have to make me come.”  He looked a little puzzled.  I stood up over him and stepped carefully forward, I got to where I wanted and squatted down again, this time almost squarely over his face.  “Now I am really going to use you,” I told him.  I lowered myself towards his face, placing my hot, wet cum filled pussy onto his mouth.  I rubbed myself over his, I could feel his lips against mine.  He then seemed to get the idea as his tongue came out to tantalise me as I rubbed myself against him.  Then I lowered myself onto him completely.  His mouth was against my sex, I could feel his lips and tongue against me.  He started to tongue me enthusiastically, his mouth sucked on my and his tongue slipped inside me and then flicked against my clitoris.  He seemed to enjoy what he was doing and I certainly did.  He was good and with my guidance getting better, each flick of his tongue around my clit took me closer to my own orgasm.  His face was plastered with my own juices and his own cum as it leaked out of me.  My need started to take me, I frigged myself against his mouth and face, I pressed my clit against his tongue.  As I started to come he redoubled his efforts and I crushed my sex against his face.  I too screamed as I came my orgasm burning through me, inflaming all of me.  He also screamed when I sat down heavily on his chest.
When he did I bounced up again guiltily, still crouched over him I slowly stood up and manouvered myself over to the side of the sofa.  I was bathed in sweat, my pussy was dripping but I didn’t care.  I sat down on the floor next to the sofa.  Resting there for the first time he was able to reach me with his hand.  It closed over my right breast his thumb brushing my nipple.  I turned round to look at him and I saw he was erect again, “wanna play nurse some more?”  He asked me. 

4 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful story Erika<3 Amazing how strong/beautiful the feelings we can share with others. How intimate they can be. Thank you so much for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
  2. And in a non creeper way id like also to mention that you have a beautiful body. Would love to see your face:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot Mike but no, I do not show me face to anyone any more. I used to but too many of those pics got around the net and it is a shock finding yourself on a different page under a different name. I am also a business woman involved in politics and I can't afford to take risks like that now.

    Thanks a lot for the comments. If you would like to write to me and let me have a mail address we might share other pics... you never know.

    Keep commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great sexy story. I'm glad I found your blog (on vw). I was laid up with my own back issues recently and although I didnt enjoy myself as much as your volvo man I did enjoy some hot moments while only wearing the flimsy gown at the medical center. - Tim (justthetip73@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete