I met up with Ana in the city of Girona and we had lunch in a lovely little place she knew of. She was looking really good, she had finally cut her long hair and the change favoured her. We had a good lunch and I slept for an hour or so in her flat in the centre before taking my car and driving north again to find the house. I had been there once before but hardly remembered. I had her instructions with me and also her own TomTom which had the location of the house in its memory. The location only as it has no known address and is a couple of kilometres off the marked roads.
Having taken my exit off the motorway I headed back across it on a bridge and up into the hills. It was in fact quite easy to find, even the track leading to the house was easily navigable. It was actually quite a surprise to find not just one house but three when I finally made it there and the TomTom informed me in its smooth masculine voice that we had arrived at our destination. Ana’s place was a nice stone built sort of villa, all on one floor, that was on the side of the ravine. The front of the house looked down the valley and was on stilts because of the slope of the mountainside. I opened the door and went in.
I remembered it quite well and it hadn’t changed much, only in that obviously Ana was spending much more time there as it had a much better kitchen than before, a good stereo and loads of wine in cases in the sort of cellar under the back of the house. I went around unlocking the wooden shutters over the windows, opening windows and generally airing the place. In my bedroom, which was to one side of the house, I opened the sliding door on the picture window and unlocked the shutters. The wooden shutters folded back to the sides of the windows and my balcony gave out to the other side of the ravine.
Once again this was just as I remembered, the only difference was that now there was a new house built on the other side of the ravine. This new house was a sort of Andalusian type of whitewashed walls structure. It had its charm I suppose but is not a typical type of building in this part of Catalunya. The side facing me had a large balcony and arches with the windows of the rooms set a little further back. It was ok and didn’t really destroy the view, after all the other side of the ravine had held little charm originally just being scrub with a few stunted olive trees. I turned away from it and got to unpacking.
By the time Ana arrived in the evening I had made a meal and chilled some wine in the fridge. She was pleasantly surprised and kissed me on both cheeks in greeting. My pulse raced a little but I tried to keep my calm. We had a lovely evening chatting and catching up, she dashed my hopes completely though when she told me that she was in love, again, with a guy at her work. An architect. All Ana’s men had to be serious professionals with good expense accounts, it was the only thing about her I really didn’t like. We had coffee on the front terrace with a couple of glasses of Benedictine. The view down the valley was beautiful, the lights of the towns on the coast glimmering in the distance. At one point we saw the lights of a car coming up the road and she explained to me about the new neighbors. She told me how her father had sold off some of his land in the valley to finance some project or other and how a Swiss family had bought one plot and an English couple the other. The Swiss were apparently only ever there for two weeks in high summer, the English on the other hand lived all year round. Happily she said they were an elderly couple and didn’t cause any problems despite the relative proximity of the houses. As we watched the lights approach I commented that it was a little late for an elderly couple to be out and about, it was about half one in the morning. The car disappeared from our view there at the front of the house and like guilty school children we jumped up and ran into my room to see who had arrived. I was about to turn on the light but she slapped my hand away. We stood there in the dark straining to see who had arrived. The car stopped outside the house and an external light came on. We saw two couples get out of the car, young twenty-somethings just like us really except that they were two couples. Bags were taken out and carried in, boxes of stuff too, food I suppose. Then the car was locked, quite unnecessary, and the light went off. We went back to the main room balcony chatted a while more, finished our drinks and went to bed.
Ana still had to work three days more before she had holidays like me so over the next three days I had to keep myself busy. This I did taking advantage of the good weather to go to the local beach. I didn’t really sunbathe, it wasn’t that warm, but I sat around in shorts and a small top and went for walks up and down the beach. On the second day a familiar car arrived and the two couples got out. They sat down about fifty metres from me and then spent the morning doing more or less the same things as I was. Walking, jumping in and out of waves and enjoying the sun that there was. The two guys were both blonde and quite good looking, one of the girls was also blonde and had a little too many curves for my taste, I like my girls to be skinny really. These being my preferences the second girl was much more to my liking. Dark haired, thin with small pert breasts – I spent quite a while looking at her. They ignored me just as I was ignoring them but had a good look at me as they walked up and down the beach, just as I did to them. The only other people on the beach were fat OAPs and people fishing. As it got to midday I packed up and walked back past them to my car. I said goodbye to them as people always do in Spain and they said bye to me. As I walked away I looked over my shoulder and the dark haired girl was watching me. I smiled back at her as I got to my car and she must have said something as the other three all turned round to look as me too. I got in a little embarrassed and quickly drove off. Maybe they had recognised my car, after all it was out in the open all day just like theirs. Maybe they knew I was their neighbor too. I had no way of knowing.
Back at the house I had a quick light lunch and then decided to stretch out on one of the loungers on the front terrace to relax. I was wearing what I had worn to the beach, shorts a small top and a light jacket. It was really warm up there in the mountains without the breeze down at sea level and I soon decided to take off the jacket and then the shorts. Lying there in the sun I felt really good, relaxed and really quite sleepy. It was still in full sunlight though. Not really worrying as the terrace wasn’t overlooked by anywhere I slipped off my little top and lay there in my little white knickers. I soon dozed off and only woke up when one of the buttons in the cushioned surface of the lounger was digging into the cheek of my ass uncomfortably. Half asleep I thought that this was just silly so I took myself off to my bed to carry on sleeping. In my room I threw myself onto the cover of the bed and went back to sleep. I must have slept a good hour more when I finally woke up. I felt really good and just lay there just enjoying being so relaxed. I finally opened my eyes and looking down the length of my bed I could see the house of the two couples just across from Ana’s villa. Ok so what is just across, well from one to the other it was a good stone’s throw, enough to make forms unclear but not enough for what you would call privacy. There was still a steep ravine between the two houses but they were close enough. Looking across I could see the chairs they had out on the terrace in front of their house. There was also a small table and it had glasses on it. They must have been having a drink after lunch I suppose. There was no one sat in those chairs but one of them had a jacket or a top thrown across the back of it. As I lay there speculating the dark haired girl came out of the house. She had a glass in her hand and she went over to the chair with the jacket on it and sat down. She reached down to the ground and picked up a book. Then she carried on reading.
She looked very nice sat there reading. She was wearing shorts like I had been with a top with straps. She had nothing on her feet and she curled her feet up under her. She turned a couple of pages as she read and then suddenly she looked up, directly across at me. With a start I realised that just as I could examine her sat over there on her terrace so she could also see me lying semi naked on my bed. She looked over at me for a short while then lowered her gaze to her book once more. I lay there and didn’t really know what to do, what would be best. Jump up and close the shutters, a little late if I was worried over my privacy and what they might have seen. If they had all been there, and from the glasses they had, they had all seen just about all of me. On the other hand I also had something else in mind. This was the slim dark girl I had seen on the beach. Just my type and she seemed to have had a similar sort of feeling as she had been looking at me long and hard as I went back to my car. Was it possible that she might have been interested in me too? Could there be anything I could do to encourage her? I knew I had to try something.
I knew I hadn’t really moved at all even though I had woken up. Plus I reckoned she really couldn’t tell if I had my eyes open or not from that distance. I decided to experiment. I had been lying on my back so I rolled over on to my side and flung one arm out. As I had thought the movement caught her attention. Her head came up and she lowered the book. Her gaze seemed to be riveted on me. I rolled back onto my back and lifted my left hand up to run it through my hair. I was trying to appear innocently restless. Rolling again back onto one side I ran a hand over my breasts, caressing them. Looking across from under my arm I could see she had now put the book down completely, her drink forgotten in her hand. I rolled back onto my back and reached up to run both hands through my hair, then I ran them down the sides of my face and onto the topsides of my breasts, resting them there I arched my head back and then circled my hands around my breasts.
I then ran my hands across my nipples and played with their hardness.
In fact just the idea of this girl giving me her undivided attention as I touched myself was turning me on tremendously. This was something I had never done before and it was giving me a surprisingly strong sense of excitement. My nipples as I caressed them were already hard, I squeezed my thighs together and felt a nice buzz down there too. Risking another glance across the distance between us I saw that my audience had put her drink down now too and was sitting on the edge of her chair, her hands on its arms. She was visibly straining to see across the distance.
I was feeling undeniably horny now and also feeling racier and racier. My imagination was running riot and my mind was racing, what could I do that would look erotic? Normally when I masturbate I am centred on me and there is not really a lot to look at, me on my bed with a hand locked between my legs, hardly a porn movie scene. Now however I had to make it look good, I wanted my audience to appreciate and in fact to desire what she was seeing. I decided to up the tone a little so I erotically slid a hand down my stomach and onto my pubis. With the other hand I continued massaging my breasts and playing with my nipples. I rubbed myself through the material of my knickers and I could in fact feel the heat of my excitement through the material. I separated my legs more and offered the girl a hopefully highly erotic view of my hand on the white gusset of my knickers as I caressed myself through it. With my legs open and slightly bent it was harder to see what she was doing.
I continued with the show and just got more and more excited. The show was becoming the real thing. I lowered my legs again and brought my hand back to my stomach to slowly slip it inside the elastic at the top. My hand travelled over myself, down the smooth bald curve of my pubis and onto the hard nub of my clit as it poked through the folds of my pussy at the top. Looking carefully across I could see that she was now standing at the rail of the terrace, legs slightly apart, staring fixedly at me. She had her hand over her eyes shading them so as to see me better.
A wicked thought occurred to me and so I slowly rolled over onto my stomach. I had decided on how to take off my knickers to my best advantage. I pulled my knees up under me and with my ass in the air I reached up with both hands and pulled my knickers down over my ass. It must have been quite a sight and I felt wonderfully blatant doing it. She must be on fire by now I thought. As my knickers came down to my knees I rolled over onto one side and used my feet to push them down my legs and off onto the floor.
I glanced over towards her once again to see what her reaction had been and was shocked to see all four of them lined up at the rail. The dark haired girl had one of the guys standing slightly behind her. His arm was draped around her shoulders and across her chest and she was holding onto his hand with both of hers. The other guy was lined up next to the other girl with his arm around her waist. I had no way of knowing if she had called them or they had just come out of their own accord. Certainly it didn’t appear to me that they were disgusted by what they could see. The dark girl was leaning toward the other girl talking animatedly, telling her all that she had seen perhaps? All of them were staring in my direction.
With the way I was feeling at that moment, the level of excitement I had managed to induce in myself and the extra buzz that I had discovered being watched gave me I was in no mood to stop the show at that point. I rolled back onto my back and now spread my legs once again, this time of course naked. At that time I had already started waxing regularly so my sex was wonderfully bald and smooth. I spread myself to them and could feel that my excitement was reflected in the way my pussy opened to them too. I was hot and excited and it showed. I went back to caressing my breasts and then ran a hand down to my wet sex. Running my fingers over myself, it was easy for me to slip my fingers through my pussy lips. I ran my hand up and down myself and got the whole of my pussy thoroughly coated with my own sex juices. Then as my excitement mounted I slipped the first finger inside myself.
As a rule I normally masturbate by caressing my clit but this was a show after all so the rules had changed. I looked over towards them, now not bothering to pretend that I was half asleep. The dark haired girl’s partner had one hand inside her top and must have been caressing her breasts, he had his other hand in the top of her shorts and she was holding onto his wrist and looked to be pushing his hand further down inside her shorts. Her mouth was open and her eyes were still riveted on me. The other girl was cuddled close to her partner and he had his mouth on her neck and was nuzzling her. She had her hand on his thigh and whilst he was no longer watching me she still was.
I continued touching myself, without stopping thinking about how these four people were exciting themselves watching me. It was a great stimulant. I was thrusting two of my fingers in and out of my hot sex now but I quickly decided that I wanted to come seriously so I used my other hand to start
rubbing my clit as I frigged myself. I had my knees bent up and I quickly reached back behind me to grab a pillow to prop myself up so I could reach my own sex better. In doing this it also meant I could look down my own naked body, out of the window and straight to the other house and my voyeuristic audience. I could see as I brought my own orgasm closer that the dark haired girl was leaning back against her partner, his hand deep inside her shorts her legs spread a little. He was obviously frigging her vigorously. He had his other hand on her breast and she was using her other hand to caress her other breast. As I looked across I saw the other girl leading her man back into the house, she had her top off and he was hopping after he,r shedding his trousers as they went, I knew what they were going to do.
I closed my eyes as my own orgasm shuddered through me. It was fantastic, one of the best times I have made myself come. I shuddered and writhed, prolonging every ecstatic moment. Finally when I calmed down a little I looked across to see the girl bent backwards, her head on her partner’s shoulder, she was obviously coming too, she was clenching the wrist of his hand and keeping him at it as she came. Finally she too relaxed a little. They kissed, he took his hand out of her shorts and with a last look across at me he went back inside the house. I sat up on my bed, the girl looked at me and blew me an exaggerated kiss. I waved weakly back and she too went back inside the house.
Ana came home that night and I didn’t tell her about my little adventure that afternoon. She told me that the couples in the house opposite were friends of the old people’s daughter, the daughter was the dark haired girl. They left the next day and I never met her, a great shame really. Ana and I never got together either, she married the architect and I lost all chance of corrupting her. I have been back to the house a couple of times more but mindful of what can happen I have always closed the shutters in my room, I don’t want either of the old folks opposite having a heart attack after all.




Thius is so hot...loved it !!!xx
ReplyDeleteHow lucky were those two couples! I love your writing style. I glide through your stories so smoothly. They provide a perfect mental vacation during my break at work, but being productive after my break is next to impossible. The first decision is whether to try and hide my bulge or whether to find a quiet place to take care of it. - Tim (justthetip73@yahoo.com)
ReplyDelete