Just saying hi to anyone who happens on by


I adore writing what you might call erotic stories. I have written lots of them over the last few years and published many of them on different erotic sites around the web.


Finally, after seeing different sites disappear and my stories with them, I thought I would create a place where I could post them and keep them for me and people who like reading erotica.

I am a single woman living and working in Barcelona in Catalunya. I am a very active person, I work in my own business and that takes up a lot of my time. I am also involved in a lot of other public activities and so, regrettably, I will never give out photos of myself or any other personal information.

Please comment and I will try to get back to you, either here or by mail.

Thanks a lot to everyone.

Lesbian submission

The one time that I was a little more aggressive than I maybe should have been was with a girl I met in a bar on the coast near here. She was the friend of a friend and was introduced to me as such, with the added info that another male friend of mine "was in there for sure!" Anyway the evening was a lot of fun in and in his own good time my friend got friendly with this girl. I could see why as she was wearing a very short black skirt, a tight black top and black boots. Very sexy. This was winter so over this she had a nice warm jacket, yes you guessed it black too (leather I remember). She was really quite good looking, striking features, not pretty, but with long dark hair.

I was puzzled by her because she looked really dom but behaved quite sub. Anyway my friend was all over her but she really didn't encourage him at all. We were together quite a lot as the only single girls in the group and towards the end of the evening she confided that she was having fun but had overheard my friend boasting about his sure thing and so was not in the mood. I laughed at this and said she ought to lead him on even more as the come-down later would be even better. She laughed too and did just that.

She oozed sexy all over him for the rest of the night and then as we left the last club and he tried to take her arm, she linked hers in mine and said we were going home as I had already asked her. He was totally shocked and the rest of the group were laughing themselves silly. I escorted her to my car and off we went.

She was more than a little drunk and I took her directly to my flat. In the lift going up to the flat she was draped all over me, which was difficult as I am not a large person. I got her in the door and through to the bedroom and I dumped her on the bed. She was asleep, deliciously so.

I had an awful lot of fun undressing her and caressing her nakedness but she only snored a little! So I too undressed and went to sleep holding her against me... yes alright I am a bit of a sexual pervert and I did get myself off looking at her and putting her hand between my thighs, but that is not the point.

The next morning with the sun streaming in through the window I woke her up with a tray with chocolate and xurros and cold milk. She struggled awake and looked at me, it registered that she was naked in bed and she covered up a little but had the grace to smile and thank me. She eyed me more suspiciously when I dropped my robe and got into bed naked next to her. We ate and drank and rehashed the night before, her sense of fun came back and her indignation at being considered a "sure thing" flourished anew. We laughed a lot and she relaxed.

Feeling daring, and pretty sure, I put my hand on her naked thigh under the covers. She jumped like I had pinched her or something. She started protesting and pulled away from me, I was disappointed, I thought I had sussed her right. I tried to talk her into being open about things and having a little fun, she pulled away more and tried to get out of bed. This she stopped when she saw me watching and smiling. She asked for her clothes and got quite aggressive when I told her she should be more grateful. I told her to get up and look for her clothes herself and... she threw what was left of the chocolate in her cup at me!! Now it was me that was shocked, chocolate all over my face and hair, on the duvet etc. I was livid! She got out of bed and stormed off to look for her clothes, I also sprang up and pursued her, calling her all the names I could think of. I spun her round and tried to slap her, she pushed me. We started wrestling, each holding the wrist of the other. I managed to throw her to the floor (a boyfriend who knew Judo had shown me some throws) and got on top of her. I twisted her arm and forced her over onto her front (I ought to say that I didn't even really notice her body or anything I was still really angry). With her immobilized as I had her arm twisted up behind her, I grabbed a sandal that was on the floor and started to spank her arse enthusiastically. She fought back, wriggling like mad under me and I really had to hurt her to keep her there. When I had vented my wrath I let her go and went off into my bathroom. I remember I told her to "largate puta asquerosa!" (Get out you disgusting whore!)

I slammed the door and when I had calmed down I washed my face and hair as best I could. I could hear her crying in the other room. A little ashamed, finally I took a bottle of body lotion and went back to the other room. She was still on the floor where I had left her. "Don't move," I said, "it's lotion for your arse but that's all ok." She was sobbing a little still but didn't move. I put cream in my hands and carefully rubbed it into the red skin of her bottom. I had been way over the top. I had really thrashed her. She winced more than once but seemed to appreciate the cooling effect of the cream. As I rubber it into her, me nude, her too, mixed with the smell of the cream I could smell the very unmistakeable smell of her sex, I realised suddenly that she had to be wet, she was terribly turned on by what had happened. This stunned me. I stopped rubbing her arse and then she pushed herself up onto her elbows. She turned to look at me over her shoulder. "Please don't stop," she said.

I didn't answer her at first. I dabbed at her rear but that only made her wince. "You really want me to go on?" I asked her.

She turned her head away from me, hid her face between her hands, and I heard her whisper, "I don't think I have ever felt so hot, please don't stop." She looked back at me from between her fingers, her face was flushed but now I would have sworn it was with lust. I applied more cream to my hands, rubbed them together and went back to ministering to her rear. She gasped every time my hands ran over the welts I had left in her skin, but she also wriggled under my hands every time I ran them near her sex or down her thighs. She opened her legs slightly and taking the advantage I quickly swung one leg over her and sat down on the small of her back. Now I had her imprisoned, it was great to feel her body between my legs, her chest rising and falling with her breathing. It was also exciting for me to have my own sex in contact with her skin. I continued massaging cream into the cheeks of her arse but now I became more daring. I parted her cheeks to reveal her small brown puckered arse. I ran a creamy finger down over it, circling the opening a couple of times. Through my legs I could feel her tense up, I rested my index finger on her anus and saw how it contracted. "No, wait..." she said from her prone position under me, but I wasn't in the mood for waiting. My finger slipped easily inside her arse, lubricating it. I slid it in and out a couple of times then added a second finger. Her muscles were a tight elastic ring around my fingers, she pushed up against me and started muttering something through her gasps of surprise but with my free left hand I slapped her left cheek right of the welts. She squealed and bucked under me.

"Keep still," I told her. I carried on stimulating her ass and could also see how the lips of her pussy were now sticking out.

Now with two fingers already inside her, I started to tease the puffy lips of her excited pussy. I ran a delicate slick finger over them, they seemed to part automatically. She sighed under me and tensed up again but this time in anticipation. I ran my finger over her lips again; it slid between them to the molten heat of her sex. I continued my rubbing, her lips holding onto my fingers greedily. She was now squirming under me and I could also feel that her back was becoming slick where my own overheated pussy was being rubbed over it. My position was becoming difficult to hold, what with the angle of my fingers, the slickness of her skin and her moving so much.

Wanting to take things to a different level, I pulled my fingers out of her. She mewled a protest but I took a firm hold of her hips, lifted myself off her back and turned her over. She helped me and once she had rolled over I now had her pretty, bald sex right under my hands. I reached forward and slipped my palms between her thighs, pressed on them outwards and reluctantly she opened her legs for me. Glancing back over my shoulder I saw that her face was a picture, a mixture of lust, desire and anxiety. Perhaps there was also a sort of guilty look there, indulging in the forbidden I suppose. Turning back to her glistening sex I shuffled my arse backwards and then lifted my knees back over first one of her shoulders and then the other. I now had her pussy at my head level, and of course, mine at hers. I looked down the length of my body between my breasts to look at her face again, definite confusion this time. For me however there was no confusion. I braced my hands on the top of her thighs and lowered my mouth onto the hot folds of her sex.

I like a woman's sex; I like the smell, the taste, the form and even the texture. I explored her swollen lips with my whole mouth. I took them inside my mouth one after the other. I used my tongue to explore around the opening of her sex and I tongue fucked her sex slowly as much as I could.

In turn I could feel her breath on my skin, on the inside of my thighs. She was obviously reluctant to take the step of actually touching me. I paused changed the angle of my head slightly and then settled onto her clit. I had my mouth open, my lips forming an O that surrounded her clit. When my mouth settled on her, her hands flew up and grabbed my thighs. Within the O of my lips I slipped my tongue down onto her clit and caressed it slightly, she jumped under me. I started flicking my tongue over her hard little clit and her grip on my legs grew even stronger. I closed my mouth and started sucking on her. Her own mouth didn't reach my own hot sex but she bit into the inside of my right thigh, a firm if gentle bite. I could feel her moaning her passion as I continued to tongue whip her clit mercilessly.

She must have been even hornier than I was because I was surprised to feel how she orgasmed so quickly. Her hands on my thighs held me in a painful grip and her mouth bit hard into my leg. I sucked on her clit and followed the course of her orgasm until it subsided. As revenge I used my tongue to flick on her clit a few times to make her gasp and jump as she relaxed down. "Damn, no stop, more, no," She pleaded.

Finally I rolled off her and turned myself round to lie next to her, I propped myself up on one elbow and looked down at her. She looked so sexy, so pretty and sexy, I slipped my left hand between my thighs to where my own wet pussy gave evidence of my own arousal. Finally after a good couple of minutes or so she opened her eyes and looked up at me. "That was..." she started to say but then she stopped. She propped herself up and looked across right at me. "Ok," she said, "show me how to do that to you." She smiled and I smiled right back at her.

"A pleasure," I answered her.

"One more thing," she added. "Do I get to spank you too?"

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful story. So sexy! Did you ever see her again? - Tim (justthetip73@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great story - john c

    ReplyDelete