It had been a terrible weekend, the weather, which was supposed
to have been wonderful, had been overcast and really depressing. It
had got really cold, which here in Spain is not normal, even for the end
of September. But more than just the weather, things really hadn’t
worked out. I had planned a sort of fun romantic weekend with Sylvia, a
weekend that would have… should have led us to more than the friendship
we had been enjoying up till then.
She had come down from Saragossa,
where she studies journalism, to stay the weekend with me. We had met
there when I had attended a conference and coincided with her. At the
conference we had hit it off immediately and had had a lot of fun. The
conference had been a bit of a drag but she had volunteered to show me
the fun side of Saragossa. Now she had come to Barcelona to allow me to
return the favour, but the foul weather and other things had really
cast a shadow over the whole weekend. Finally on the Sunday afternoon I
had gone with her to Sants station by Metro to put her on the train
back home. We were waiting in the station, both of us quiet and a
little down. There weren’t too many people about and we had about
twenty minutes before her train came in. I remember she was dressed in
some dungarees, quite loose on her small frame, with a sweatshirt
underneath. She had a sort of Indian silk scarf wound up in her hair
and some nice elaborate drop earrings. But all of this was hidden under
a large, heavy, military type coat, oh yes, she also had big heavy
military type black boots. Her hippy type image belied her slight,
delicate body and her beautifully perfect face, but she liked deceiving
people that way. At that time I was also into the same sort of thing
and I was wearing a long, deep red, cotton skirt with beadwork and
tassels on the bottom hem, together with a cotton shirt and a rough
jacket under a long hippy type coat. My long blonde hair was fastened
up with a couple of paintbrushes, I remember. We were very typical
student types.
Sitting on the bench there in the
station wrapped in my jacket and my thoughts, I could feel her next to
me, pressing up against me. Our thighs, arms and shoulders touching.
The platforms at Sants are underground and we only had the harsh neon
lights to illuminate the cold darkness. Time crept on. Finally on the
board it said the train would arrive in five minutes. I sighed
heavily. She heard me and asked what was wrong; I hardly knew where to
begin. How can you explain that nothing had gone right and nothing
about the weekend had lent itself to the plans I had had for seduction
and passion? I said nothing, but sighed again.
She insisted. “What’s the matter?”
Finally I told her that I had wanted
it to be different, to be memorable, fun, like it had been in
Saragossa. She was really nice and said she had had a great time anyway
and we could always try again. I was sitting on the bench with my legs
pulled up in front of me, my knees pulled up against my chest. She
turned towards me and seemed to want to insist on the conversation.
“I wanted it to be different too, you
know,” she said. “I wanted to talk to you about so many things and
never found the moment.”
“You did?” I answered. At that moment
the train thundered into the station from out of the dark, obliterating
all talk. We got up and she got her bags. We headed over to the
nearest door and opened it. She heaved her bags into the train and got
up onto the lowest step. She turned to me, doubt written all over her
face. She was chewing her lower lip when she leaned down and almost
shouted, “If I had had the chance to talk to you I would have told you
just how much you excite me.”
“How much what?” I shouted back.
“How much you excite me!” she said
again. “How much I desire you.” The train lurched and started moving.
I could hardly believe what she had just told me. I started pacing
alongside the train, keeping pace with it. Her eyes were riveted on
me. “Please don’t be angry or offended,” she said.
“What? Angry? Are you kidding? That
is just what I have wanted to tell you all weekend.”
Her anxious expression dissolved, a
big grin spreading across her face. “You too? God what fools we are.”
The train was gathering pace and I was almost running; a guard started
waving at me. Sylvia was smiling at me idiotically, then suddenly she
reached down and pulled me up into the train with her. She fell
backwards with me on top of her. “I am not going to waste any more
time,” she said emphatically.
Behind us the guard slammed the door
shut as the train passed him, we had to lift our legs out of the way to
avoid it. We picked ourselves up off the floor just as the train
emerged from the darkness of the station into the dull light of a rainy
Barcelona afternoon. Rain started lashing the windows of the carriage.
On our feet now, I asked her quickly, “So I excite you, is that true?”
“Yes,” she answered. “Right from when
we first met. Come on, let’s sit down and I will tell you about it.”
We pushed the button to open the door and headed into the compartment. A
few rows down there were a couple of empty seats. Someone had pushed
the other seats forward to make a group of four so these two had no one
in front of them, just the back of the chairs in front. I took off my
coat and so did she, then I sat down first, next to the window, and she
sat down next to me. We were both bubbling with a sort of schoolgirl
excitement. We piled our coats on top of us to keep us warm and she
took my hands in hers. “I think you’re gorgeous,” she said. “When you
were with me in Saragossa I was dying to tell you what I felt then, but
you kept talking about your ex boyfriend and I couldn’t find the courage
to say anything about what I felt.” I had been on the rebound from a
boy when I had been there but I hadn’t realised that I had said so much
about him. “When you didn’t stop talking about him I thought there was
no way you would be interested in me.” She paused then asked me
straight, “Are you gay? Or bi? Tell me.”
I smiled back at her. “I don’t really
know,” I said. “I like men but I also like girls, is that ok?” She
smiled at me and we both smiled at each other, the foolish silly smiles
of two people discovering they like each other.
“I excite you?” I asked again.
“Oh yes, you do. Everything about you
excites me. Your voice, your lovely hair, your sense of humour… your
body.” The last she said looking at me coyly from beneath her
eyelashes, having dropped her eyes from mine briefly. I leaned across
towards her and kissed her lightly on her soft unpainted lips. Her eyes
jerked open wide and then closed slightly as she relaxed into the
kiss. A man sat in the seats across the aisle from us was looking at us
so I broke off from kissing her and whispered into her ear, “That guy
is watching us.” In a way I was worried she would say what the hell and
want to go on kissing and then also in part I was worried she
wouldn’t. Instead she looked over her shoulder at him and then simply
leant in towards me, leaning up against me and resting her head against
mine. We pulled our coats up close under our chins and our hands found
each other and held on fast. We sat like this for quite a while, I
spent my time marvelling at my good fortune and enjoying the smell of
her hair, the smoothness of her skin against my cheek and the warmth of
her body against mine under our coats. Outside the poorer areas of
Barcelona flashed by in a blur of graffiti and concrete, the rain still
kept falling.
Our silent communing was
interrupted by the ticket inspector who came through the door at the end
of the carriage. Sylvia rummaged in her pocket and found her ticket
and then continued searching as he came up to us, “I am sorry,” she
blustered, “I had both our tickets here, it has to be here somewhere.”
He waited patiently and then stopped
her searching with a gesture. “Don’t worry, I’ll be back later on, I am
sure you will have found it by then.” He moved on. I was impressed
with her quick thinking but still wondered what we were going to do when
he came back later on.
I pushed my coat down into my lap, as
the carriage was getting warmer now. I peeled off my jacket and bundled
it up at my feet on the floor. Sylvia was looking at me as I did
this. My shirt was simple cotton, quite fine and I suppose slightly
transparent, in keeping with my “hippy” image I had no bra on. She
reached across and pulled my coat back up to under my chin pulling me
against her under it. This time, instead of reaching for my hand under
the coat, I felt her place her hand on my stomach. Her hand felt hot to
me, her touch electric. Her cheek was against mine again and she
turned slightly. “Don’t move,” she said to me. I was wondering what she
meant when I felt her hand slip down to the bottom of my shirt and then
under it onto my naked skin. I stiffened slightly and she purred,
“Keep still,” into my ear. Her hand started tracing lazy circles on the
skin of my stomach, wide soft circles that went from one side of my
stomach to the other and brushed the top of my skirt and almost the
underside of my breasts. I sat up a little straighter and slipped my
right arm out from between us to place it around her shoulders. She was
now leaning up against me, her head on my shoulder. As I slipped my arm
around her I inserted it inside her dungarees and down the right side
of her body. My hand came to rest on her right hip.
The circles she was tracing now became
ovals and each time came closer to the underside of my breasts, finally
she stopped the movements and started to delicately stroke the bottom
of my breasts. She used the tips of her fingers to trace their curve,
first one then the other and then back to the first one. Her touch was
tantalising, provocative and calculated. My breasts were tingling,
nerve endings alight. My nipples were hardening, I could feel them
against the cotton of my shirt and the weight of my coat. She scratched
my skin with her nails and then with just one finger she traced a line
around the curve of my left breast, up the right hand side, and in a
circle around the top to my cleavage. Then she extended this to a
figure of eight around my right breast as well. She was exciting me
terribly, her caresses inflaming me and making me want more. I started
to have that ache in my nipples of needing to have them touched,
caressed, pinched a little and even sucked on. My own hand on her hip
was not still; I was tracing patterns with my fingers around and over
the angular bone of her hip. My busy fingers found the top of the
elastic of her panties but whilst I could slide a finger under it I
could go no further as the angle was impossible. Sylvia had turned her
head and was now breathing warmly into the crook of my neck. She even
flicked the hard point of her wet tongue against the skin of my neck. I
felt she was playing me like an instrument, gauging her actions to my
responses. She licked me and I jumped just a little. Her fingers came
closer to my nipple and I gasped quietly. I could sense she was
enjoying herself enormously.
Finally her fingers brushed my aching
nipple for the first time, one brush but it seemed that having found it
she couldn’t keep away. Suddenly after having been teasing me for so
long she focused her caresses on my nipples, circling first one then the
other, caressing them, flicking them lightly and squeezing them too.
My chest heaved under her hand. I pushed up against her and sighed and
even moaned under her ministrations, my right arm pulling her in against
me, seeking more. I was so hot, I could feel how my arousal had spread
all over me, how my sex was getting hot and wet. I couldn’t help
squirming in my seat as she manhandled my breasts, pinching my nipples
lightly and cupping my whole breast with her fingers caressing the
nipple at the same time. She was driving me crazy.
“Stop, for God’s sake,” I hissed at
her.
“Oooooohhh,” she breathed back at me,
“don’t you like it?”
I really couldn’t answer her. I
flexed my arm, trying to reach parts of her and perhaps wreak my
vengeance, but with her snuggled against me it was impossible. Our
fight went on invisible under our coats, only revealed perhaps by our
flushed faces and my almost silent sighs and moans. In my struggle to
reach her she did indeed stop torturing my breasts, her hand went back
to rest on my stomach. I stopped my efforts and we both paused a
moment.
Then she whispered to me, “Are you
noisy when you come?” She said it so quietly that at first I didn’t
hear her, she understood this and then repeated her question but at the
same time slid her hand into the elastic waistband of my skirt. I
gasped very audibly and jumped in my seat as I realised what her
intentions were. The man just across the aisle looked over at us again,
a quizzical look on his face. I smiled at him weakly. Sylvia (the
witch) had her head on my shoulder, eyes closed, feigning sleep.
Her hand forced its way down. Fearing a
real scene (I am noisy when I come), I actually grabbed her wrist with
my left hand and stopped her progress. “Ahhhh come on,” she whispered,
“you know you want me to.”
She was right, part of me really did
want her to and part of that was precisely because we were in the middle
of a train full of people and also because I do make a noise when I
come and all that together made me even more excited. “No way,” I
hissed back at her.
She insisted. “Listen, if you let me
do this, then when we get home I will let you do anything you want to
me, anything at all. Fancy that?”
“Sylvia please, you have to stop, I
can’t take this.”
“Let me and I will let you tie me up
and spank me.” This I had confessed as one of my own personal
fantasies: to tie someone up and spank them. I knew I was sunk. I let
go of her wrist and I could hear her chuckling. Her hand continued its
journey down, down my stomach, to the top of my panties and then
slipping delicately under their elastic to the start of my pubic hair.
Then I didn’t shave, I only trimmed; even so I was hairy enough for her
to twirl her fingers in the hairs over my sex. She pulled on them
tantalisingly. She ran her hand out through the leg hole of my panties
and down the top of one of my thighs and then down the other one.
Finally she traced a finger along the crack between my mons and thigh,
forcing her finger down. I felt like I was melting, so hot was I. I
couldn’t resist opening my thighs slightly, so easing her explorations;
she chuckled again. Her inquisitive finger came to rest at the top of
my slit in the hairs just over my clitoris. She didn’t exert any
pressure on my clitoris but started to run her finger down the outer
labia of my hot sex. I parted like the skin of a ripe fruit under her
finger; I could feel how the lips of my sex, which before had been just
about closed, finally, in a last rush of sexual arousal, peeled open.
Inside my lips I was liquid, molten. Her finger slipped into me, awash
in my own juices. She continued running it up and down me, caressing my
inner labia and rejoicing in the wet heat of my aroused pussy. With my
sex now gaping open I could feel how my own wetness now spread. How
the area around my sex, my pubic hair quickly became soaked. I could
even feel how my juices ran down to between the cheeks of my arse,
pooling there a little. I squirmed even more under her touches. She
used two, then three fingers to play with my pussy, caressing my lips
inside and out. She slipped the end of one finger inside me, making me
jump again. Thankfully the angle wasn’t good for her either and she
couldn’t finger fuck me properly. Realising this, she slid her fingers
back up to my clit. It hid there at the top of my sex, hard and
wanting. Her slick finger found it and very delicately rubbed around
it. I breathed in sharply and my groin quivered at her touch. With a
very light touch she used my own wetness to lubricate my clit and then
started to run her finger up and down it very gently. Even more warmth
spread out from my clit to my pussy and my nipples and even deepening
the flush on my cheeks. I too was feigning sleep now, my eyes closed,
though for me in concentration. I was biting my bottom lip in an effort
to keep quiet. She slowly established a rhythm. Sliding her finger
over my clit, up and down. I started to tremble; I could feel the
tension building in me, every few strokes she slipped her finger down
between my lips and quickly in and out of me. I started to shake, my
muscles going rigid as I strained against my own orgasm. I wanted to
come but I also wanted to make it last longer, to enjoy the sensations
for as long as possible. I could feel how her whole hand seemed to have
been bathed by my pussy, the wetness of it on my stomach. She rubbed
my clit with more urgency now and I knew that I was going to come real
soon. My orgasm then started to break over me like a wave. I clenched
up and strained against her, she lifted her head and bit hard on the
lobe of my ear. I came urgently, the pleasure engulfing me just as we
entered the tunnel of La Garaffe; the inevitable loud moan that escaped
me was fortunately swallowed in the noise of the train going through the
tunnel. As we exited it I was still gasping and jerking, my thighs
squeezed together and her hand trapped between them with two of her
fingers inside me.
“So, found that ticket then have
we?”
No comments:
Post a Comment